FP3000 - Additives settling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped using FP3000 in my car for a few weeks as an experiment and had about 10oz. sitting in my LCD container in my basement (where all the rest of my oil is, since it's temperature controlled) and then when I continued using it again, I noticed that in the bottom of the bottle there were a bunch of little flakes of additives or something else that appeared to have settled out of suspension. It almost looked like a bacteria sample on the bottom of the container. Anyone else experience this or have any insight to offer to this? I'm afraid to put it into my car now..

I have almost a gallon sitting under my sink. I just looked at it and I didn't see any flakes or anything, though there were a few "swirls" of something on the bottom, looked kind of like the swirls in an ice cream sundae or something. When I shook the jug a little, they went away.

Yup my FP3000 settled too, but it took about 5 moths or so of not touching it, so now every time I do a refill for my measuring bottles, I have to shake my main bottle, hope FP plus does not have the same problem.

My gallon of FP+ for gas has been sitting in my room totally still for a couple months now and nothing has seemed to settle. My FP60 jug does though. More than 3-4 days and it will have a "lotion" like substance at the bottom.

FP+ seems to be much more clear in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back