everyone might be interested in this mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying this mix for my fuel additive in a qt bottle:

22oz.redline si-1
1 oz redline 2 stroke racing oil
9 oz.redline fuel system water remover and anti-freeze

has all the cleaning and increased the ucl properties with the fuel system water remover
and 2 stroke racing oil...i ran this by dave at redline he suggested the above products... he said should give you the ultimate ucl properties and would be fine for your fuel. ...your opinions welcomed

Nice mix! I would be interested in trying this out.

What do you use to pour that stuff in? Do you premix and then pour in the premix before pumping gas or do you pour a little off from each bottle? I use that handy Stabil fuel stabilizer pump bottle for my premixes, but I'm always looking for any other ideas.

i went to the hobby shop and got a graduated 1 qt. bottle you squeeze it looks like a lucas bottle..you can use the lucas bottle..i add si-1 22 oz then 1 oz.redline 2 stroke oil and 9 oz of the fuel system water removal..i add 2 oz to 5 gal gas.. put in the mix before you gas up...so far this mix blows away anything that is on here..imho

Hurry!
grin.gif
Go drive the Mountains of Colorado - I can't wait to find out the results...!
cool.gif

stirthepot.gif

Why add the water remover/antifreeze?
You probably already have alcohol in the gas that you buy.
Other than that, I like a little 2-stroke oil in my fuel. Is Redline S1 supposed to be used every tank, or on a regular basis?

i use this mix every tank 1-2 oz/5gals...yes ..and the water remover is a strong ucl too..this was suggested by dave at redline for a excellent ucl..

BCT22,
Looks like an excellent mix. I ran Redline Racing 2 stroke when racing MX. I found it corroded the brass jets after a while at 4 ounces per gallon (32:1), but your concentration of oil is very low.. probably no harm there.I'm trying Schaeffer's Ultra Soy, a similar blend. A little solvent, a little lube, a little moisture remover, and a small add for octane. Here are the specs on it.
COMPONENTS-CHEMICAL NAMES AND COMMON NAMES;CAS Number;%
Xylene 1330-20-7 0-5.6
Ethylbenzene 100-41-4 6.83
Naphthalene 91-20-3 0.646
Methyl Soyate 67762-38-2 Proprietary to formulation
Proprietary Ingredients Mixture – TradeSecret 23-25
Petroleum Distillates 64742-47-8 60-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back