Warren Oil acquires Coastal Unilube

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a different oil company than Wally World's Super Tech. Wally World's is by Warren Distribution or Distributing. I saw that Warren oil a lot in Southern states on a recent trip to Florida from NJ. I mean what else do you do on a driving vaction with the wife but look at motor oil, right
dunno.gif
grin.gif

Whimsey

quote:

Originally posted by Whimsey:
I mean what else do you do on a driving vaction with the wife but look at motor oil, right
dunno.gif
grin.gif

Whimsey

He he, especially with the kids packed along! I just got back from a 2 week trip and drove the wife (and kids) crazy checking the oil 2-3 times per day. Tried to get a bottle of Sinclar oil (Don't have in my neck of the woods) for the dinosaur, but passed when I found the dino was only a tiny emblem. Guess I need to hunt the garage sales for an older label Sinclar.

Warren Oil Company aquired Coastal Unilube from El Paso Corporation in Jan.2004.The new company is now called Warren-Unilube and is at www.warrenunilube.com Warren Oil(Warren-Unilube) is not the manufacturer of SuperTech oil.Warren Distribution/Warren Performance Products of Nebraska makes the WM SuperTech oil.Accel and Polar are also brands made by Warren Dist/WPP.Coastal was and may still be the supplier of Advance Auto's house brand of oil,since it was bought out by Warren this may or may not continue.Coastal also supplied O'Reilly Auto with some if not all of their oil,O'Reilly is in the process of switching over some if not all of their house brand to Omni Industries.Warren Oil Company(Warren-Unilube) and Warren Dist/WPP are not associated in any way and are two completely seperate companies.

Warren Oil Company aquired Coastal Unilube from El Paso Corporation in Jan.2004.The new company is now called Warren-Unilube and is at www.warrenunilube.com Warren Oil(Warren-Unilube) is not the manufacturer of SuperTech oil.Warren Distribution/Warren Performance Products of Nebraska makes the WM SuperTech oil.Accel and Polar are also brands made by Warren Dist/WPP.Coastal was and may still be the supplier of Advance Auto's house brand of oil,since it was bought out by Warren this may or may not continue.Coastal also supplied O'Reilly Auto with some if not all of their oil,O'Reilly is in the process of switching over some if not all of their house brand to Omni Industries.Warren Oil Company(Warren-Unilube) and Warren Dist/WPP are not associated in any way and are two completely seperate companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back