Glocksters Using Mobil 1 For Their Pistols>!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A glock will melt in direct sunlight...
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:
grin.gif

And the urban myth continues.
rolleyes.gif

As opposed to the heat that a G18 produces with a 33rd. mag? I saw a vid where a guy put 200rds. through a full auto Glock in like 2 min. Guess what? Gun was still good (but a might toasty).

quote:

Originally posted by Tempest:

quote:

grin.gif

rolleyes.gif

As opposed to the heat that a G18 produces with a 33rd. mag? I saw a vid where a guy put 200rds. through a full auto Glock in like 2 min. Guess what? Gun was still good (but a might toasty).

I've only been able to empty about 3 G18 33rd mags per minute if I shoot very quickly with my G17. The worst that happens is the front part of the frame changes color and the metal parts get very hot to the touch.

quote:

Originally posted by Tempest:

quote:

grin.gif

rolleyes.gif

Boy the chains around here are easy to pull...lol

Glocks are good reliable guns, but i still prefer my 1911 sa 45. Plastics work good in guns, but i cant get over my bias against shooting one that is plastic. Gotta have forged steel.

Dan

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:Boy the chains around here are easy to pull...lol

Sorry, just don't like **.

Glocks are good reliable guns, but i still prefer my 1911 sa 45. Plastics work good in guns, but i cant get over my bias against shooting one that is plastic. Gotta have forged steel.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back