****** at Amsoil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered 6qts of the new MCV20w50 motorcycle oil from an amsoil rep. last week. Today my order came in with 6qts of the old AMV20w50 but at the new MCV price. What can I do?
mad.gif

I would call the Richmond distribution center and tell whomever answers what happened. They will probably just ship out the oil and not care about returning the 6 quarts they shipped you already. I had a qt of 20w50 racing shipped to me instead of the dominator one time. At least they both were red.
grin.gif

If you call the main line it will take longer to get your oil and there will be more red tape and delays.

I called my dealer tonite. He said they were supposed to be out of stock on the old stuff and it was a mistake. He said I could either use the amv oil and get a refund or send it back for the right stuff and he'd pay shipping.

If I read that right, You could use it and get a refund? use the refund money to buy the correct MCV20-50.

quote:

Originally posted by Superglide:
I called my dealer tonite. He said they were supposed to be out of stock on the old stuff

When I was up at Amsoil in May that had the old 20w50 on the line and was running another batch. It was my understand they were going to do about a 6 month supply to help us dealers transition our accounts over.

BTW, one of my accounts ordered the old stuff and got a case of the new stuff at the old price.

quote:

Originally posted by coal68:
If I read that right, You could use it and get a refund? use the refund money to buy the correct MCV20-50.

run the oil they sent, get a refund...buy some German Castrol for your car!!!

Just a thought...

darrell
sin city

Don't have a heart attack. The old stuff is better than most other motorcycle oils on the market (the new Mobil 1 synthetic motorcycle oil is excellent).
Use the old stuff at the lower price, or get the newer stuff.
Personally, I don't even stock the old stuff any more---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back