Pennzoil Yellow Bottle Not What It Used To Be ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree..........

Originally Posted By: Garak
I would personally prefer not to choose one certified, name brand oil over another based solely upon PQIA tests, unless one oil was clearly failing some of these tests.

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
Absolutely agree..........

Originally Posted By: Garak
I would personally prefer not to choose one certified, name brand oil over another based solely upon PQIA tests, unless one oil was clearly failing some of these tests.

+2

IMO there is no better "conventional" on the market when comparing PYB. Often around here it is the best priced "conventional" equal to Walmart ST. When I get this price special in goes PYB on one of the three vehicles at the house.

PYB is awesome. Long time user never disappointed.

But...a recent UOA or two has me suspicious they have tinkered with the additives much like they did QSGB recently. If so I would admit disappointment.

Penz dino had a well deserved reputation of sludgeing engines in the 60s -70s. I was turning wrenches then and saw it myself.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Ah yes, easy on the eyes, yet bold and attractive.........

In that case take your girlfriend to an artist that specializes in airbrushed yellow body paint.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

In that case take your girlfriend to an artist that specializes in airbrushed yellow body paint.
grin2.gif

When it comes to that I do all my own painting.
thumbsup2.gif

grin2.gif

Doesn't that rub off onto the sheets and stuff?

Originally Posted By: kschachn

grin2.gif

Doesn't that rub off onto the sheets and stuff?

That depends...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back