New shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first set of the new Michelin Defender LTX M/S yesterday. 245/75/16 load range E.

Look exactly like the LTX M/S2 we were using. Tremendous pricing (my guy matched online prices) and seem to be quiet and smooth. We'll see how they last!

I've been looking at these for my Ridgeline when the current (OEM flavor) LTX M/S runs out (or, rather, runs dry...). These really are reasonably priced when you consider others in its same class.

Originally Posted By: Kira
May you have many miles! (old automotive prayer)

"....is that the cat that ate your new shoes? Yeah, yeah" (bad joke)

Mine pukes on them
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
I've been looking at these for my Ridgeline when the current (OEM flavor) LTX M/S runs out (or, rather, runs dry...). These really are reasonably priced when you consider others in its same class.

I got an awesome deal by researching online and simply printing it out for my guy. He cut their price a few bucks and then threw in a wheel alignment for 50 bucks. So the price is indeed right. I can't tell anything is different from the old LTX MS2 except for the labeling. I hope they didn't change much!

Originally Posted By: Kira
May you have many miles! (old automotive prayer)

"....is that the cat that ate your new shoes? Yeah, yeah" (bad joke)

The cats in my fleet really eat those shoes!

What HD truck doyou have for them to go on?

I looked at amichelin and Firestone but have some snazzy Goodyear's picked out for my alloy wheels (16X8). Too bad they are speed rated to only 80mph, while most regular LT245/75-16s go 110mph.

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
What HD truck doyou have for them to go on?

I looked at amichelin and Firestone but have some snazzy Goodyear's picked out for my alloy wheels (16X8). Too bad they are speed rated to only 80mph, while most regular LT245/75-16s go 110mph.

These were installed on a 2013 Chevy Express 3500 that weighs in at about 9000 pounds every day...

im getting these shoes on my truck but I think im going to get the BJ Wholesale versions Michelin x radial lt2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back