visiting St. Louis at the end of July

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as unsafe areas it is when you go North of Downtown that it becomes less safe. I have a co-worker who lives the North part of the city. It is common for her to hear gunshots in her neighbourhood.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
The kids are very young. He'll probably be back at the hotel by dark or close to it. The kids will be in the hotel pool, getting fully worn out before bedtime.

That's certainly the plan. The Mrs. is finished with her conference each day around 5pm so we'll likely just head out for dinner. It seems there is some music and musical theatre going on in Forest Park some nights, though. I don't think we'll be prowling around too late.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
Besides, he's from Canada. If he gets mugged, he'll probably apologize to the crooks for the Loonies and Toonies in his cash.

Ha! That is precisely what I say when giving a buck or two to the panhandlers in Detroit.

Originally Posted By: MONKEYMAN
As far as unsafe areas it is when you go North of Downtown that it becomes less safe. I have a co-worker who lives the North part of the city. It is common for her to hear gunshots in her neighbourhood.

Noted. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back