Amazon Product Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point do you start getting offers to review others products?
I never received any offers until I reached 300 helpful votes and
actually I like it now as I'm be offered some nice products for reviews.

Of course I will review it for what it is. No bogus 5 star reviews.
At what point did you start getting offers?

I do a few amazon reviews, but the only time I got an offer for a free product to review was when I went to the company website, and posted a very positive review (third party printer ink). They asked me to review their ink, and then leave a review on amazon. They did request that I indicate that this was a paid review or whatever. I forget the exact language. for a free laser cartridge I was more than happy to tell folks on amazon about their product.

I understand
But I have read some brutal reviews on promo or free stuff.
When you deal with the public all kinds of bad can go down... lol

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
That's why I don't read any of those reviews.

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
That's why I don't read any of those reviews.

Promotional product did influence some reviewers, but some reviewers gave their honest opinions.

I saw some 3-star or lower from reviewers that had free product.

In general, products with several hundreds reviews are mostly from non-paid reviewers.

New products with few reviewers then be careful.

I usually look for the "Verified Purchaser" tag on the review. That tends to help me filter out the compensated ones - and yes, I consider a free product compensation.

I figured this out when I bought an item that had 5 or 6 really good reviews, but none stated they had received a free item. The item turned out to be garbage. I returned it and ordered a 2nd one thinking maybe I just had bad luck. The 2nd item was just as bad as the first. Then I realized after I left my review I was the only one that had the "Verified Purchase" tag.

I have to be really happy or disappointed with an item to write a review. To date I've written maybe 15 reviews. If it does what it's supposed to do I usually don't take the time, so I haven't ever received one of those offers.

Last edited:
Most are not free- only discounted from 10-30%
I just got a dog brush for 95 cents that was $15- that was almost free.
That said I will review it like I bought it at full price.
If you don't have integrity, you have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back