Just received my Mag1 5-40 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DrMag1
I have issued a MOLD redesign engineering project to increase the rigidity of the bottles. (We make our own bottles) It will be RE-TOOLED this weekend with the design changes and I expect new bottles to be packaged in the next 2-4 weeks or so. It will take some time for Amazon to get the new product through the warehouse. Thanks for all the feedback.
WD

I, for one, am very impressed!

This is exactly how a business USED to be successfully run...

Should'a bought some when it was available!

Cheers!

I have issued a MOLD redesign engineering project to increase the rigidity of the bottles. (We make our own bottles) It will be RE-TOOLED this weekend with the design changes and I expect new bottles to be packaged in the next 2-4 weeks or so. It will take some time for Amazon to get the new product through the warehouse. Thanks for all the feedback.
WD

Wow! I wasn't expecting that. I don't think the bottles would have broken during normal handling, but I wouldn't have wanted to drop one. Warren has just shot up my estimation.

WD

I just wanted to bump this thread in order to remind everyone Mag1 is active on this board and does put a priority on the customer.

I also wanted to say that I got a 6 pack of the 0W-20 last week and the bottles seemed really nice. I like the big mouth opening and the clear bottle. Thank you for teaming up with Amazon as that is the only way I can get your products where I live.

I think it's high time for everyone here to admit that WPP in one of the leading oil blender/suppliers and stop wondering if it's good stuff. I've used WPP Super Tech and Mag1 with no problems at all. It's good oil, meets and/or surpasses all the specs, good to go!

The Toyota dealer here that's been around a long time sells Mag1 atf in their parts dept. A good sub for T-IV I'm guessing. Plus it's only $3.95 per quart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back