Went to several dealers looking at SUVs today…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't count out the GMC Terrain, just bought the wife a 2015 GMC Terrain DENALI 3.6, fast quiet and smooth, sold her 2000 Blazer to her niece, the Blazer gave us 120K of trouble free miles, before choosing the Terrain we looked at an Equinox LTZ 3.6, good looking car and ride, BUT! the Terrain had the nicer interior
cheers3.gif

Sometimes it just comes down to working with the right dealer. Some(very few) treat you well and you want to do business with them. While others are horrible to work with. No way I'm playing their games.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Sometimes it just comes down to working with the right dealer. Some(very few) treat you well and you want to do business with them. While others are horrible to work with. No way I'm playing their games.

Then that's what Costco/Credit Union buying services are for. You will pay SLIGHTLY more-but you will not have to play their games.

Plus deal with the Dealers Internet Mgr, bought my last two cars thru the internet and got my best deals, no dealing with the sales guy for hours trying to get your best deal, would make my final offer on a car that they had on the lot and wait, day later would walk into the dealer and drive away happy
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Malo83
Plus deal with the Dealers Internet Mgr, bought my last two cars thru the internet and got my best deals, no dealing with the sales guy for hours trying to get your best deal, would make my final offer on a car that they had on the lot and wait, day later would walk into the dealer and drive away happy
thumbsup2.gif

Yes and No. Many Internet "Reps" job is to get you in to a dealership-before they even quote you a price. I find that about half will give you a price-and about half of those prices do not include the doc fee and what have you. Then a few will give you an "out the door" price. It takes alot of effort (at least around here) to find a Dealer's Internet Rep. that will be straight up with you.

Originally Posted By: CKN
Originally Posted By: Malo83
thumbsup2.gif

Yes and No. Many Internet "Reps" job is to get you in to a dealership-before they even quote you a price. I find that about half will give you a price-and about half of those prices do not include the doc fee and what have you. Then a few will give you an "out the door" price. It takes alot of effort (at least around here) to find a Dealer's Internet Rep. that will be straight up with you.

Never had that problem, all the reps I dealt with gave me their price and I would give my offer, only time I would go to the dealership was to pickup the car, Out the door was always my final offer, always took a printout of the agreement so there was no confusion about the final price, one dealer tried to add on some charges but I wouldn't accept them as they agreed on the final price and I showed them a copy of their agreement, one dealership wouldn't come down on the price and we went back and forth with Emails, last Email I sent I gave them my final offer and told them i'm done, 3 days later I got an Email telling me they accepted my offer, case closed.
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back