hyundai dealership experience.

A couple years ago I booked and appointment for a brake switch recall. Early morning so I could get in. Got there and was told I had to leave it. So I left. Bought a $10 switch on the way home and put it in in an 1/2 hour. Just contacted them about a recall for undercarriage rust proofing today online. Have yet to hear back..

A couple years ago I booked and appointment for a brake switch recall. Early morning so I could get in. Got there and was told I had to leave it. So I left. Bought a $10 switch on the way home and put it in in an 1/2 hour. Just contacted them about a recall for undercarriage rust proofing today online. Have yet to hear back..
I got numerous letters over that one too. Bought the recall kit off Amazon and installed it myself. Not sure how my local Ford dealer is, but it wasn't worth the trouble for me to drive a 7mpg F53 motorhome to them. I understand they typically didn't even install the new brake/CC switch from the kit if the old one wasn't leaking.

Got a call back from the service dept per the undercoating recall. Parts are backordered until December. I say they are just making excuses. What parts? But I don't drive it in the winter usually anyway.

Back