Whatever happened to Meyer's invention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, Do not waste your time with this one. It's disingenuous to imply that water can be disassociated into hydrogen and oxygen with the result being an energy surplus.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
It's been a while since somebody posted about an energy machine. Remember this one? That was fun.

Yeah...that was memorable at least.

The laws of thermodynamics are clearly designed to support the 1%, and keep the proletariat in submission to the ruling reptilian illuminati...

We should repeal them. Now!

If Congress won't act, we need a President or Supreme Court that will!

It's time for the people to stand up to this unfairness!

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

33.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Astro14
It's been a while since somebody posted about an energy machine. Remember this one? That was fun.

Yeah...that was memorable at least.

The laws of thermodynamics are clearly designed to support the 1%, and keep the proletariat in submission to the ruling reptilian illuminati...

We should repeal them. Now!

If Congress won't act, we need a President or Supreme Court that will!

It's time for the people to stand up to this unfairness!

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

33.gif

You were very patient with the guy; I've got to give you credit for that. All I had to offer was sarcasm.

Maybe the folks out at The University of Utah(also know as Cold Fusion U) have another free energy machine ready to spring on the public. And the state will step in with another ten million to promote said machine. Still laughing about that one.

That dude used to have a website (?) and some YouTube videos but I think they are gone.

If this kind of stuff worked we'd see the cars wouldn't we?

Water is cheaper then gasoline and producing no pollution would be better than all the add on's that are required for current gasoline engines.

Just think, you could add one of those devices that spins the incoming air to an engine that runs on water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back