WORK OUT!!! PHYSICAL FITNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: mk378
Originally Posted By: Brasileno
Today, I kept my body fueled first with an 80 cents Three Musketeers, then, a couple hours later, a $1.29 Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts.

In case you weren't paying attention, here is where it becomes clear that the OP is a complete idiot.

It was way before that was as soon as he posted.

Originally Posted By: dave123
Originally Posted By: mk378
Originally Posted By: Brasileno
Today, I kept my body fueled first with an 80 cents Three Musketeers, then, a couple hours later, a $1.29 Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts.

In case you weren't paying attention, here is where it becomes clear that the OP is a complete idiot.

It was way before that was as soon as he posted.

Probably one of the personalities of InfamousCornHolio character.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: Miller88
Just how hard were you on it to burn up the transmission in a snowbank? And why would you do so without working 4x4?

Because he's Joseph. Did you not see what he did to the Volvo?

I remember. I thought we had made progress since then.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Astro14
Yeah...a somewhat flat learning curve...spin tires when stuck until you overheat them and destroy the car...repeat with a different car in the next snow storm...expecting a different result, perhaps?

At least this time it wasn't someone else's car.
smile.gif

That is progress!

Just how hard were you on it to burn up the transmission in a snowbank? And why would you do so without working 4x4?

I remember. I thought we had made progress since then.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Yeah...a somewhat flat learning curve...spin tires when stuck until you overheat them and destroy the car...repeat with a different car in the next snow storm...expecting a different result, perhaps?

At least this time it wasn't someone else's car.
smile.gif

That is progress!

This 4L60-E is a MONSTER. It's back to normal... scared the snot out me yesterday.

Domestics: 1
Imports: 0
Like a Rock..

I think I should still change the diff fluid, though.

And I still love me some Volvo, but. Check my channel. It will be awhile before I get another example of that car..

Uhh.. The car (truck!) Acted like it was "skidding" to a stop and from start the rest of the day.. but, after tedious level-checking and letting it idle and run a lot, it's back to normal. The result WAS different.

And MK, why am I an idiot for the food? If I burn off that fuel, isn't it all the same?

Today, I had 2 burritos for breakfast (eggs, protein) and for lunch finished off pizza. Going to start working in 15 minutes.

As yummy as three musketeers are,candy bars are very bad for you. Mid day snacks I like are granola,bananas,apples,cashews (good for building testosterone),almonds,peanuts,and sometimes popcorn. Definitely give up on the candy bars and sodas. Probably the worst things you can put into your body.

Funny thing is,once you start eating healthy,you'll actually begin to crave healthy snacks and the thought of candy bars and junk food will make you sick to your stomach. My mid day snack I'm having right now is a bowl full of raw carrots,snap peas,and brocolli.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Funny thing is,once you start eating healthy,you'll actually begin to crave healthy snacks and the thought of candy bars and junk food will make you sick to your stomach. My mid day snack I'm having right now is a bowl full of raw carrots,snap peas,and brocolli.

If I have soda or candy I get sick.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

If I have soda or candy I get sick.

But, if you treat your body the way the OP treats his vehicles, then you'll fill it with all kinds of garbage, abuse it, then wonder why it doesn't work right or just plain blows up...

Am I the only one seeing the pattern here?

I can't believe you tried a transmission in a good S-10 Blazer. If my brother had the extra one we rebuilt we would sell it to you; then take bets on how long it would take you to destroy it
smile.gif

I can't believe you fried a transmission in a good S-10 Blazer. If my brother had the extra one we rebuilt we would sell it to you; then take bets on how long it would take you to destroy it
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
43.gif
I will be over at the mental hospital.....

Don't think he could find his way.

Originally Posted By: car51
I can't believe you tried a transmission in a good S-10 Blazer. If my brother had the extra one we rebuilt we would sell it to you; then take bets on how long it would take you to destroy it
smile.gif

Where are you located.

The parking lot looked like this during Blazer Snow Burnout. As I said.. did not engage Overdrive the rest of the day, and felt like it was "skidding" to/from stops. Felt good just before going into work today..

e5a878312dcd9e9637b5f60cf7941fda.jpg

And I'm gonna let that go, but.. Volvo ownership is not correct. And I haven't seen "Volvohead" since.

Laters. And I didn't eat any Three Musketeers, yet.. must still fine-tune my diet. I'm doing better today than yesterday.

grin2.gif
This thread rocks.

Why does it feel like Groundhog Day? Oh yeah, it's 2/2!

A "skidding effect" while starting and stopping with bald tire(s) in the rain?
Yep it must be the transmission.

He blew it up, the way he says it's acting, it's not long for this world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back