World Economic Collapse is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been about 22 weeks since the doomers predicted the imminent world economic collapse within a couple of months. It's time to update the scoreboard. January was a bad month for investors. Continue making those DCA deposits, friends. Future self thanks you.

VTI 10.11 shares (includes reinvested dividends)
Original investment $980.50
Now $994.12

Gold, one ounce
Original investment $1,140.49
Now $1,118.08

Are my retirement savings worth zero? No.
Is there a full-scale revolutionary war? No.

I'll continue to update this until my projected retirement in 2035.

Cheers.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
It's been about 22 weeks since the doomers predicted the imminent world economic collapse within a couple of months. It's time to update the scoreboard. January was a bad month for investors. Continue making those DCA deposits, friends. Future self thanks you.

VTI 10.11 shares (includes reinvested dividends)
Original investment $980.50
Now $994.12

Gold, one ounce
Original investment $1,140.49
Now $1,118.08

Are my retirement savings worth zero? No.
Is there a full-scale revolutionary war? No.

I'll continue to update this until my projected retirement in 2035.

Cheers.

What you didn't realize that the plunge protection team keeps preventing the bottom from falling out of the market?
beer3.gif

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
What you didn't realize that the plunge protection team keeps preventing the bottom from falling out of the market?
beer3.gif

Is that a question, or a statement?

In any case, I have 19.5 years to reinvest dividends. That's compounding, in addition to capital gains. See how those 10 shares of VTI are now 10.11? That's going to compound quarterly.

The ounce of gold will never be more than an ounce; it doesn't pay you interest or dividends.

When my equities are worth zero, your prediction will have come true, and I'll gladly admit that the Info Wars Retirement Plan was a success. Of course, you don't have gold or equities saved for retirement, so anything I'm saving is a win. I'll be retired at 47 while you're still wondering which secret society is conspiring to keep you from being successful.

The Reptilian Illuminati Overlords and International Chemtrail Association thank you for your service.

10cuvt1.jpg
vr6had.jpg

Dimmer skies for a brighter future.

Bandito440 keep drinking the kool-aid and when the ponzi scheme crashes down and you end up with nothing, don't say I didn't warn you. The illuminati thank you for your blindness.

Bandito440 keep drinking the kool-aid and when the ponzi scheme crashes down and you end up with nothing, don't say I didn't warn you. The illuminati thank you for your blindness.

Zerohedge predicted 26 of the two market crashes, i'll notch yours as 27.

If my equities are worth zero, I'll still own my home by 2031 and have zero debt. And, I'll have been better off for constantly trying to improve myself and not blaming a grand conspiracy when things go wrong.

It'll be a pleasure to pay for the social welfare that you collect after you cant work anymore because you elected not to save for retirement... because elites.

Cheers.

beer3.gif

Then why aren't you invested? If you're so sure they'll inflate the markets, seems logical to earn some money along with them, right?

Geez, that must be my lizard-brain using logic. Never mind, I'm sure you're right.

I'm going to keep saying that they'll be an earthquake tomorrow.
Eventually I'll be right.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
beer3.gif

Then why aren't you invested? If you're so sure they'll inflate the markets, seems logical to earn some money along with them, right?

No, it doesn't, because only THEY know when the plug is pulled. You will loose your shirt like the little guy always does.
"We have one that can SEE"!
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Bandito,

Is your wife also investing with Vanguard ?

I'm the only one in my extended family who's with Vanguard. Most of the rest use Charles Schwab.

No, it doesn't, because only THEY know when the plug is pulled. You will loose your shirt like the little guy always does.
"We have one that can SEE"!
cool.gif

Antiqueshell/Vowel, your responses are becoming more and more difficult to understand. The additional chemtrails that Capt. Carl has been spraying on Stamford are taking effect. I think we'll increase the fluoride a bit to calm you down.

They are not going to use negative rates in the US, the Fed is probably going to raise rates a bit more later this year.

We don't need them anyway, the problem isn't money. Money is plentiful and cheap.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
They are not going to use negative rates in the US, the Fed is probably going to raise rates a bit more later this year.

We don't need them anyway, the problem isn't money. Money is plentiful and cheap.

Problem is that "money" USD today isn't worth much.

Gee, who would have guessed - but YOU'RE WRONG! *gasp*

The dollar is STRONG right now.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=strong+us+dollar

ugh how does one even respond.

ugh how does one even respond.

BUY GOLD! I heard that gold-plated tinfoil prevents the chemtrails from affecting you.

Don't waste your time guys. Unless the elite Alex Jones tells him to believe it, he won't. The nutty websites that he gets his info from market gold, so of course they want him to believe that equities are scary (and bonds too?).

Soon enough, the extra fluoride, vaccines, and glyphosate that we're exposing him to will take effect. We are the responsible investors. He will be assimilated.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Don't waste your time guys. Unless the elite Alex Jones tells him to believe it, he won't. The nutty websites that he gets his info from market gold, so of course they want him to believe that equities are scary (and bonds too?).

Soon enough, the extra fluoride, vaccines, and glyphosate that we're exposing him to will take effect. We are the responsible investors. He will be assimilated.

The last refuge of scoundrels is personal attacks.

Thanks for confirming your stripes.
whistle.gif
20.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back