World Economic Collapse is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to counterbalance Antiqueshell/GiveMeAVowel's fear-mongering with some good. So, I'm donating $5 to charity for every time he's blamed the mystery elites for something in this thread. I counted eight.

That's $20 each to the the Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust and National Alliance to End Homelessness.

mkcf4k.jpg

214e4pz.jpg

Bandito,

I'd be concerned about bankruptcy if you're going to follow that plan on an on-going basis. This reminds me of something I did about 5-7 years ago where every time I eff'd up in a big way...a ticket, major error in judgement that impacted me or others, etc., I put $100 to one of my mutual funds as a "penalty" or "punishment". It was kind of a supplement to regular investing.

Having enough for retirement is apparently an elitist notion so in this context, you might even think of it as $100 that the elites don't have control over in its application. Pre-elite vs. post-elite instead of pre-tax and post-tax. It's great to contextualize things any way you want.

^ I like that.

I wanted to do a bit of good. That seems the best way to combat the anger and fear of the unknown. I'm proud of my grandfather's WW2 service, and I was homeless not long ago, in 2002. I'm doing well now because I invested in myself and worked hard, rather than blaming some mystery people. So, I pass on the good will when I can.

The elites have destroyed the middle classes of the first world nations.

The elites have promoted wars based on their own economic gains.

The elites have destroyed the manufacturing base of the USA and other European nations.

The elites are flooding Europe, the USA and AUS/NZ with hordes of alien tribes which are causing their destruction of their cultures, heritage, and rightful citizens.

Should I continue? I believe I should.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel

The elites have destroyed the manufacturing base of the USA and other European nations.

The elites are flooding Europe, the USA and AUS/NZ with hordes of alien tribes which are causing their destruction of their cultures, heritage, and rightful citizens.

I knew it would only be a matter of time until you got to the xenophobia.

You know what would really get me? If you matched my donation to a local homeless shelter. That would be the worst.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440

I knew it would only be a matter of time until you got to the xenophobia.

You know what would really get me? If you matched my donation to a local homeless shelter. That would be the worst.

Why is it "xenophobia" to desire a true "nation" ?

I'd bet on it that if I said the same about any Asian country like Japan, Korea, or any African country you would have NOTHING to say about such a thing, would you? This is very interesting to me.
wink.gif

Why is it that ONLY whites are found to be abhorrent when discussing that? Please elaborate, I mean considering that we are the only true racial minority on the entire planet and all.
crackmeup2.gif

Oh, and I expect to see those additional donations you so generously mentioned paid out too. LOL

Last edited:
JP Morgan Chase is loading up on silver. Surely they know nothing.

Show your citation from a credible source*.

*Not Alex Jones or anyone trying to sell precious metals.

I donated for your prior statements of blaming elites, which was what I stated I would do. I'll gladly match your donations to either of those charities or any of my other favorites, including the Planetary Society, Carnegie Institution for Science, and the Smithsonian. Do some good and I'll return the favor.

Why is it "xenophobia" to desire a true "nation" ?

I'd bet on it that if I said the same about any Asian country like Japan, Korea, or any African country you would have NOTHING to say about such a thing, would you? This is very interesting to me.
wink.gif

Why is it that ONLY whites are found to be abhorrent when discussing that? Please elaborate, I mean considering that we are the only true racial minority on the entire planet and all.
crackmeup2.gif

NO REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS FROM BANDITO, I rest my case.

Last edited:
Sorry Antiqueshell, I won't engage in your race-baiting. BITOG rules are clear on that stuff. If you're confused about xenophobia and why those threads end up removed, you should google it.

If you'd like to continue the discussion about economics and how the elites are responsible for your lack of personal success, I'm all for it. The other stuff, no. You won't receive a reply. Take it to the Stormfront forum. You're likely to find a sympathetic audience there.

You won't answer my question, will you? Of course not.

It' a well known tactic of certain interests to try and create their own definition of terms like you mention, except it doesn't work with me.

I know what the correct definition of the term is and it doesn't apply to what I stated at all.
wink.gif

I do like your use of "trigger" terms though, but a weak attempt.

Last edited:
Now that we've established you as both the superior debater and rightful resident of this continent, we can get back on topic. I'm still willing to match your donations though, so let's make some good come out of this.

What is your source regarding JP Morgan's silver hoarding? I haven't seen anything. Being a publicly traded company, their financial records are published annually.

http://investor.shareholder.com/jpmorganchase/annual.cfm

What I find so amazing is that if JP Morgan indeed bought 350 million ozs. of silver, why hasn't silver spiked?? Basic market economics would tell you that purchasing that much silver would put intense pressure on their short position...which I don't think has changed.

I own a small amount of silver from years ago and inventories of silver are supposedly low historically. With ETFs and various financial vehicles that have been brought on in recent years, I don't think anyone can give you an accurate inventory of the silver market. Why would JP Morgan buy that much silver under that backdrop?...and what do their filings say??

Personally, I would be much more interested in the fraud that's possibly being perpetrated by the silver industry with this JP Morgan "revelation"...which is empirically false, than using this as a marker for the "elites" supposed control of that corner of the financial markets and the "shape of things to come". I would never say that markets aren't or can't be manipulated...but I think the angst is a bit misplaced in this instance.

Vuflanovsky, your critical thinking is not going to effect him. He read on a website which markets silver that JP Morgan is hoarding silver. If that doesn't set off someone's [censored] detector, there's no point in trying. He then re-posted that information without bothering to verify it.

It reminds me of a popular conspiracy website which works to convince viewers that fluoride is put into the water supply by the government to deliberately harm them, and then advertises fluoride-removing water filters. Fear is a powerful marketing tool, and it's hard to combat.

Still, I'd very much like to see citations for the claims about elites who are hoarding silver. I'm still waiting for the source of info about how most employers don't contribute to retirement plans, too.

And, most importantly, an answer to this question:

If we are to avoid equities so The Elites don't win, where should I make the bi-weekly deposits that will allow me 7-8% annualized returns? Bearing in mind that I'll also be missing out on about $5,000 in annual contributions from my employer, whatever investment you pick for me will have to earn me that much more every year to make up for the loss of employer contributions.

Originally Posted By: Vuflanovsky
What I find so amazing is that if JP Morgan indeed bought 350 million ozs. of silver, why hasn't silver spiked?? Basic market economics would tell you that purchasing that much silver would put intense pressure on their short position...which I don't think has changed.

I own a small amount of silver from years ago and inventories of silver are supposedly low historically. With ETFs and various financial vehicles that have been brought on in recent years, I don't think anyone can give you an accurate inventory of the silver market. Why would JP Morgan buy that much silver under that backdrop?...and what do their filings say??

Personally, I would be much more interested in the fraud that's possibly being perpetrated by the silver industry with this JP Morgan "revelation"...which is empirically false, than using this as a marker for the "elites" supposed control of that corner of the financial markets and the "shape of things to come". I would never say that markets aren't or can't be manipulated...but I think the angst is a bit misplaced in this instance.

The doomers claim that JP Morgon and other big banks are loading up on physical silver in anticipation of the final crash, while simultaneously shorting the futures market to make the overall price drop. This has been a doomer conspiracy put out mainly by silver retailers (Mike Maloney, Eric Sprott etc.) for the better part of 3 years. Which begs the question; why would you buy an asset that is supposedly being intentionally pushed down? The doomers claim that when SHTF, metals prices will suddenly skyrocket to the moon as the "sheeple" wake up and only gold and silver will be legal tender. The entire theory is hilarious; it's sad people are actually making personal financial decisions based on it.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
] The doomers claim that when SHTF, metals prices will suddenly skyrocket to the moon as the "sheeple" wake up and only gold and silver will be legal tender. The entire theory is hilarious; it's sad people are actually making personal financial decisions based on it.

It is kind of hard to imagine us all carrying bags of gold and silver and biting coins and such...

It's been about 14 weeks since the doomers predicted the imminent world economic collapse within a couple of months. It's time to update the scoreboard.

VTI* 10.051 shares
Original investment $980.50
Now $1,087.32

Gold, one ounce
Original investment $1,140.49
Now $1,067.30

*From now on, this will include reinvested quarterly dividends.

Are we ready to declare the prediction incorrect yet? Hopefully nobody sold equities and bought gold during the panic here. They're up by about 11% since then, while gold is down by about 7%.

With rising interest rates on the horizon, I wonder if precious metals will fall further, since they pay zero interest and better investments will be readily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back