World Economic Collapse is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Keeping a quantity of brass, lead and powder isn't a bad idea, IMHO.

Part of a diversified portfolio that includes metals...

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I may or may not have a gold bar or two.

When the economic collapse hits, what am I supposed to do with it?

If I had food (a farm) I wouldn't trade my commodity for some (now worthless) shiny metal.

Or is the gold for after the collapse, when I can then sell it?
It is something of a know commodity.What it would be worth is what some one is willing to pay for it.

All the nutters are gone, and I update this quarterly now.

Zpinch and Clevy don't come around anymore, and Antique/Vowel was banned after spewing some hate.

18 months after they told us about the globalists about to tank the economy, and It looks like equities are up 26% while gold is about 4%.

I wonder if AntiqueVowel would like what's happening now. You can't get more "elite" than the billionaire businessman at the helm now, but he got there playing off the fear and insecurities that AntiqueVowel showed. It must be a heck of a conflict.

It will happen . So will the big one rock california and the New Madrid Earthquake will happen , some Volcano will erupt and we all will die sooner or later as I age it seems sooner...

Yeah, fun times, I think the market is at an all time high again today. Days like these I log on and see my portfolio and just shake my head, it's awesome making so much money doing nothing.

Don't fall into a sense of false security. The market can't increase like this forever and at some point will pop and have a pretty good correction. Reading when that will happen is what most can't determine. You can lose a lot too by doing nothing.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Don't fall into a sense of false security. The market can't increase like this forever and at some point will pop and have a pretty good correction. Reading when that will happen is what most can't determine. You can lose a lot too by doing nothing.

Been there done that. Dot com bust and the 2008-2009 collapse, that took about 3-4 years to recover but after bottoming out it started to rebound quickly. Still way ahead. Those would have been tricky to time. It's hard to say if it's a bottom or just a head fake.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Yeah, fun times, I think the market is at an all time high again today. Days like these I log on and see my portfolio and just shake my head, it's awesome making so much money doing nothing.

Yeah, me too.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

You're right. Diversification is important. With between 15 and 19 years before retirement, my strategy is aggressive for now. When it comes closer to the time when I need that money, I'll have a more conservative approach that will be safer from market volatility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back