LogIn Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stay logged in on iPad and desktop, even after expiring old cookies. This is the only forum which often logs me out in between visits. Is this a problem on my end or the way this forum is designed? Very inconvenient to login every time.

Last edited:
What is strange is that some of the members are having this issue while others don't. I personally never had this problem... PC, tablet, phone, etc.

The site logs me off every 7 days, but that is normal behavior since that's how long the cookie lives.

Did you close all you apps that are open in the background? Swipe the window up with 3 or 4 fingers and look at open apps in the recent tray. Touch and hold any app until they start vibrating and delete every thing you don't intend to use in the next 10 mins. This just closes the apps that are open in the background - it doesn't delete the app.

You didn't have a failed upgrade that loaded crash junk into storage?

Originally Posted By: Donald
Use a password manager like LASTPASS.

Saving my password is not the issue. I still have to login.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Did you close all you apps that are open in the background? Swipe the window up with 3 or 4 fingers and look at open apps in the recent tray. Touch and hold any app until they start vibrating and delete every thing you don't intend to use in the next 10 mins. This just closes the apps that are open in the background - it doesn't delete the app.

You didn't have a failed upgrade that loaded crash junk into storage?

None of this. It is not a hardware or software issue because the problem exists on my desktop with Win 10 Edge and on my ipad with Safari.

help please I cant change my pass word , can some one from admin or a moderator please help otherwise I have to ask for a temp pass word to get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back