Any 9mm Ammo Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I purchased 9mm ammo, it was at WM and the brand was Perfecta. Before that ZQI. Both brands now seem to have disappeared from the shelves.

I am looking for brass, not reloaded bulk, 9mm rounds at no more than 10-11 dollars for a box of 50. Any deals at B&M stores or online with free shipping?

Cabelas in my area had a box of PMC 50 rounds for $9.99 on sale ($3 off) last weekend, I picked up 3 boxes at that time.

The availability might suffer a bit in the months to come because the government has finished their purchase of 2 billion rounds of 40's and now they are buying 9mm, big purchases.

Evidently every government employee supplied with a hand gun will need several thousand rounds of ammo.

Just bought 1000 rounds of this: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/178581/...ll-metal-jacket

No, I wasn't inspired by the posts of "zpinch" on "World Economic Collapse", and it was on sale for $240 last week...making it .24/round.

MidwayUSA has always had great customer service and good shipping speed at reasonable cost. I would recommend signing up for their email alerts, and when they've got a sale on something in which you're interested, you can stock up.

Last edited:
Armslist.
27.gif

I checked Cabela's, PMC is now $13.
I signed up for emails at Midwayusa. The reviews for Remington was mixed, some complaints about issues, some very happy.
4000 rounds is a little over the quantity I am willing to purchase at once.
crazy.gif

CCI blazer seems to have good reviews, it might be worth buying even with shipping charge.
I found Geko somewhere with free shipping if bought at least a caseload. It is made in Hungary with some good reviews.

I will start with trying Geko and CCI blazer.
Arms list and ammoseek, I favorited these websites for future reference.
Thank you all.

I've used Cabela's Herter's house brand 9mm with no issues. It's on sale cheaper often, but it's $11.19 now, I believe. If you look out for Cabela's coupons (like $10 off 50, or something like that), you can get a decent deal, especially if you have one locally and can pick up.

I purchased a bunch of that Perfecta stuff at walmart too!

SGammo.com is my favorite online ammo retailer. $11.50/box delivered for brass case right now, which can go up or down a bit depending on availability and supply.

Originally Posted By: FirstNissan
Cabelas in my area had a box of PMC 50 rounds for $9.99 on sale ($3 off) last weekend, I picked up 3 boxes at that time.

The Cabela's here in Glendale has that sale quite often. They also have it with CCI Blazer Brass as well which is American made. Walk in, walk out. No shipping or waiting for delivery. Shipping ammo is dead weight, and it's expensive. There is no way around it. These places that offer "free shipping" are going to make it up one way or another. They're not in business to lose money. I've yet to see anyplace offer $9.95 a box, brass cased, boxer primed, American made, reloadable 9 MM FMJ delivered to my door for that price. I doubt there is anyone that does a higher volume of ammunition sales week in and week out than Cabela's.

You'll either pay for shipping with a slightly higher price, or you'll pay for sales tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back