Reporter/cameraman killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably on TV already. The in studio crew was likely teasing their live shot at 6am.

Originally Posted By: sir1900
The big question is how did Vester Flanagan/Bryce Williams know where his ex-colleagues were going to be at 6:45 this morning? Someone must have tipped him off.

Originally, the shooter was reported as white.. who later turned out to be black. Not that it matters to me, but with the media it sure does!

I guess the murderer didn't 'kill himself' he is still alive in critical condition. That's too bad...already spent more than they should have on the thug.

So they provide medical assistance to him...only to have him put into the prison system...in Virginia they have the death penalty.

Last edited:
I saw the "POV" video that the murderer took.

There is a walkway up to the balcony where the cameraman, reporter and interviewee were.

He walks up and is behind and to the left of the cameraman. He points the gun at the reporter but neither she or the interviewee notice. They are side on to him.

He then lowers the gun. The first time I saw this I thought it was because he wanted them to see him. After watching a second time, I realized it was because he was waiting for the cameraman to pan back to the reporter and interviewee because the cameraman was "shooting" the view down below the balcony when the murderer arrived.

He then raises the gun and fires at the reporter. She screams and runs away. As she runs, he shoots her a few more times in the back and she screams several more times.

The POV camera gets covered up and more shooting happens. The reporter still screams after this point. I couldn't hear any sound from the cameraman nor distinguish if any of the screaming was from the interviewee.

The shooting thug is pretty sick. He wanted as much as possible to have all gruesome details live, reaching as many people as possible. He even shot the person being interviewed. Premeditated in every way.

Just completely senseless.

Shooter is now dead.

banana2.gif

As I was reading the various news reports, what was really strange was why the police were being heavy handed with journalists who were at the scene of the murderer's suicide on the I-66.

One journalist had their camera taken and another was told to DELETE their video or have their camera confiscated.

One of them also said he thought he saw a coffin and this was at the time there were no ambulances on the scene!

More here:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/08/26/journos-cops-threatened-to-take-camera.html

https://twitter.com/franzstrasser

https://twitter.com/Tara_Mckelvey

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
They're calling it "workplace violence". Why aren't they calling it a hate crime?

Because it was a black man killing whites. So it's ok.

Originally Posted By: Jetronic
Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
My overseas friends were shocked because it made news. They thought it was a terrorist attack or something.

Looks like the shooter is not Muslim so it's not a terrorist attack.

Since when do you have to be a muslim to be a terrorist? (tip: oklahoma city bombing)

Oklahoma City was a cia operation. Mcveigh was a known agent.
The damage of that blast was way beyond what fertilizer and diesel can do.
Another controlled demolition.
It's becoming a pattern. If you look with a discerning eye without emotion and not just accepting the government diatribe.

George carlin once said he doesn't believe ANYTHING the government says.
Trust but verify.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
They're calling it "workplace violence". Why aren't they calling it a hate crime?

Because it was a black man killing whites. So it's ok.

^^Exactly!!

Just think,if they'd called it a hate crime,they'd have a double whammy. Negro kills caucasians AND man kills a woman.

There needs to be an agency that does a deep investigation into anyone talking craziness about killing to others - and people need to report people who seem a bit nuts and off the deep end. In many cases, it's an early sign that someone is mentally ill and actually thinking of committing murder.

This is truly a tragedy, and as these instances keep occurring it will be just a matter of time until drastic measures are taken by authorities and government to try and curb gun violence.

Originally Posted By: Jetronic
Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
My overseas friends were shocked because it made news. They thought it was a terrorist attack or something.

Looks like the shooter is not Muslim so it's not a terrorist attack.

Since when do you have to be a muslim to be a terrorist? (tip: oklahoma city bombing)

Another controlled demolition.
It's becoming a pattern. If you look with a discerning eye without emotion and not just accepting the government diatribe.

George carlin once said he doesn't believe ANYTHING the government says.
Trust but verify.

Did you take a lot of head shots in your brawling days?

Only white people do hate crimes.

The big question is how did Vester Flanagan/Bryce Williams know where his ex-colleagues were going to be at 6:45 this morning? Someone must have tipped him off.

The BIG QUESTION?? Hardly. Lets use some critical thinking skills, shall we? The guy was in the business. He knew how things worked. He could have followed them from the news station to the location. He could have watched their early 530 broadcast. These morning segments are usually repeated at every segment, so they will do a spot at 530, 600, 630, etc. They have to be on scene for several hours to film all the live segments. If he catches the 530 segment he knows that they are going to be there for several hours.

The shooter bought the gun two days after the South Carolina church shooting. He "snapped" and decided to kill white people to avenge the black church members killed by the white racist kid. He was also fired from the station and held a grudge against the young woman reporter because she was hired to fill his spot. So in his mind, he got to kill two birds with one stone - a WHITE reporter that took HIS job when he was fired.

You see, he was ENTITLED to that job. This entitlement mentality that now permeates the nation will be nothing but a cancer to drain the rest of the productive members down.

The best news of the day was that he didn't survive after shooting himself.

That wasn't all of the materials he used. He also had other explosive materials, not the least of which was 3 drums of Nitromethane. It's thanks to that delusional [censored], that Nitromethane is now so closely regulated for racing, and can only be bought 42 gallons at a time from an on-site supplier.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime

You see, he was ENTITLED to that job. This entitlement mentality that now permeates the nation will be nothing but a cancer to drain the rest of the productive members down.

+1 victim mentality all the way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back