Determining if a website is safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if a certain website is safe. It is http://www.bypassicloudactivation.tools/unlock-icloud-activation-lock-iphones-permanent/ . i have an iphone 4 from Verizon that i bought from ebay. I fixed it and find out it's iclod locked. I contacted seller,but i don't know if it was theirs. They claimed that it was their sons,and that it was unlocked. I made a case with Ebay after going back and forth and eventually Ebay refunded me my purchase money. I found this site after googling. It says it's free but i don't want to d/l a file that might be a bad one. Also, if it's not a good site,is there a way to unlock it? Thanks

Well, I scanned the website with Norton safe web, and scanurl.

Neither one came back with anything negative which is always good sign. However that's not to say anything you download would be safe.

I would test the link for you on my PC but its shut down ATM (on my tablet).

Do you have a sandbox to download it in?

Originally Posted By: Rand
its a stolen phone.

On Ebay?
Surely you jest?

Why would you keep the phone after getting your money back?
It's definitely stolen now.

The webpage is safe. I was just there. I wouldn't download the software on my main PC. I'd use an older PC that I could easily reload Windows on in case things are not legit.

Originally Posted By: QuOk
Why would you keep the phone after getting your money back?
It's definitely stolen now.
the screen and digitizer were destroyed,back caver smashed, got it for 20, probably not stolen.

Don't use your main PC and you'll be fine. Norton will likely state its an unknown place where software is from because you are using hack software not paid or even open source code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back