Can someone do an Amazon Prime video test for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest update today from Amazon CS:
They have disabled the Film from being viewed on Prime for now.

Quote:
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

This is response to your Email regarding no audio for the title 'A Bottle in the Gaza Sea'. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced by this situation.

I've received an update from our Technical Team that they were able to reproduce the issue and contacted the Content Owner to re-submit the content.

Further, the video is made unavailable on the website until the issue is fixed. You can confirm this using the link
:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TN4KAD6

Rest assured that once we receive the content from owner, the video would be made available.

Although I know that my words are not enough to appease your disappointment, but I hope that you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Should you require any further assistance or information, please write back to us. We will be glad to help.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

We value your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,
K. Reddy
Thank you.
Amazon.com

Great, so now nobody can watch it. Nice going, 97tbird!
grin2.gif

HEY! They will FIX it, QP!
LOL! i didn't know they were going to disable it while waiting for the fix - i CLEARLY told them that Audio was fine with some people's roku3, smart TV app and amazon streaming stick!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back