Exploding targets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
Tried these out today at the range:

thought it was pretty cool! It blew the side of our shooting frame off and crushed a can of WD40 I had shot that was sitting about a foot below it.

Anybody else try these out?

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
You still have snow on the ground ?

In places, yes.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Just realized there is a bit of "language" at the end of the video.

LOL I noticed, it's a "language" used very often in this house. Dozens of times a day depending on who is home.

Originally Posted By: Al
I shoot trap several times a week. Exploding targets in the air is lots of fun.
smile.gif

We do skeet as well, and yes, it is fun too!

Trap is awesome. I hooked a friend on it about 3 years ago. He has been taking private lessons and invested a nice hunk of change into a shotgun and assorted equipment.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Trap is awesome. I hooked a friend on it about 3 years ago. He has been taking private lessons and invested a nice hunk of change into a shotgun and assorted equipment.

Yea.its easy to get carried away. I did buy a launcher and purchased a used 1927 Iver Johnsons single shot manual cocking hammer for $150. I can shoot by myself and thats the best for me. Addictive. I have picked up unbroken birds so tatgets are free. 25 cents per round so 6 or 7 bucks I go 3 times or so per week.
The range is 3 miles away!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

Yea.its easy to get carried away. I did buy a launcher and purchased a used 1927 Iver Johnsons single shot manual cocking hammer for $150. I can shoot by myself and thats the best for me. Addictive. I have picked up unbroken birds so tatgets are free. 25 cents per round so 6 or 7 bucks I go 3 times or so per week.
The range is 3 miles away!!!

Three miles away is awesome. It's 60 miles for me one way. I'd be shooting at lot more if it was 3 miles away! One of my friends has a launcher, but we haven't used that in about 25 years.

Do you re-load for it.

I have not tried the exploding targets (Tannerite?) but I have shot a bag of concrete mix before. That explodes pretty nicely as well, provided you're shooting a full-powered rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back