Memorable video clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading something in a thread today made me think of this scene in the Godfather.

Watching the entire 7 or 8 minute scene is best but that's way too long, so this is the end of the scene instead. It loses some of it's context but it's still a telling moment in the movie for several reasons.

(I have to say that watching and analyzing Godfather reminds me of the time I spent studying English Literature)

The movie's ending is very effective with the surveillance expert's descent into what may well amount to madness. One of the few movies with Harrison Ford as a bad guy and one of Coppolas's less known movies. Hackman is great as ever.

hotwheels

For some reason the scene out of a movie that popped into my head when I saw this post was Colonel Frank Slade's speech at Baird school, from Scent Of a Woman. Good thing I watched it before I posted. Although not bad by my standards, the language would probably get me banned. Sometimes the message is more important than how it is conveyed.

Originally Posted By: aa1986
Here's something I was reminded of today:

Office Space is full of memorable scenes. Love that movie.

Fox body Mustang fans should search for "Menace II Society Up Those Daytons" on YouTube. I can't post it here due to language, but it's pretty memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back