Marvel Mystery Oil (MMO) in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cjcride -- re: less tax - they're going through the health care thing now. watch their taxes go up. re: more rights - ask the draft dodgers from the vietnam era - many tens of thousands were "stationed" in canada. or, try going to cuba-- a michigan was heavily fined on re-entry to the u.s.1 or 2 years back. he had to sneak into cuba, through toronto.or, ask the millions of americans who feel that the health care reforms are being shoved down theirthroats.we could debate "rights" all day.
as far as mmo -- if the stores that used to carry it don't sell it anymore, it's likely due to the fact that it wasn't selling enough to keep it stocked. how will we canadians survive ??? OH -- THE HUMANITY !!
if one looks at each country, both countries have their good and bad points, as with most civilized countries. the biggest issue is that in n. america, we've had it so good for so many decades that we don't appreciate what we have & how well we live.people whine minor things in their daily lives. try living in other parts of the world, where people don't eat every day. this could be debated forever. some americans say "love it or leave it".that applies to canada, as well. yet another good point of living in n. america. if one is not happy -- pack up and leave - don't **tch about, ad nauseam, as millions do. i'll end now, as political issues are verboten on bitog.you likely don't know that yet, as i see that you're a bitog veteran of about 2 weeks. have a good day.

Thought I'd update with my experience here. Went to the "http://www.truevalue.ca" site and searched for outlets in my area. Called the closest one first and the guy had one gallon of MMO left on the shelf. Didn't sound like he would be ordering any more though.

This thread is almost four years old, so I'm sorry to bump it, but I just got a 946 mL bottle of MMO at the Wal-Mart in Cambridge (on Pinebush at Hespeler and the 401) for ~$8. It seems to be a regularly stocked item.

the smaller sizes are easy to get, in Knasas. but iam looking for the 5 gal size, mm015. here in Wichita KS no parts houses can order it.

Try to get before and after photographs if you can of any testing. If MMO can clean an engine it would be probably the cheapest engine cleaner going! I can get it from Wal-Mart for a few bucks (dollars for you Canadians-not deer).

Originally Posted By: morris
the smaller sizes are easy to get, in Knasas. but iam looking for the 5 gal size, mm015. here in Wichita KS no parts houses can order it.

Are you planning on using it on the Titanic? Exactly what do you need that much for?
BTW, an empty 5 gallon can sold on ebay a couple of days ago.

some times i go over board. partly cause i had trouble finding one gal, for a while i could only find one place in town that had one gal. i could most likely use 5 gal in 5-6 years.

I've just seen it here in Saskatoon on Walmart shelves. I was having to get it imported but now it's available at Walmart.
It's 10 bucks a quart which I find is double what I paid including shipping but getting it shipped isn't very convenient.
Just a heads up to any of my prairie members.

Originally Posted By: cjcride
Many Canadians would gladly join the USA, less tax, more rights, Plus MMO!

I'm almost with ya. Americans definitely have the market cornered when it comes to freedoms. We here in canada are a nanny state at best however I think that we as Canadians enjoy our distinguishing attributes.
Beer,hockey,snow and more snow.
Did I mention beer,and hockey already.

MMO is available at Walmart in Edmonton Alberta but usually flies off the shelf,
Sorry but I' m usually the guilty one for buying up all the stock :)
$9.97 cdn for a 946ml or 32 ounces is steep but no gallons available at the retail level in Canada that I have seen.
Just picked up 11 bottles since my stock was getting very low.
Run this stuff in everything, always have, always will.

$9.97 cdn for a 946ml correct.

Saw it in this location

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Walmart+Scarborough+West+Supercentre/@43.728359,-79.295497,17z/data=!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x0:0xba2053a386fc129a!2sWalmart+Scarborough+West+Supercentre!3m1!1s0x0:0xba2053a386fc129a

Mix half an ounce in engine oil (Motul Specific Full Synthetic) to clean the carbons in my 07 VW GTI. After 500kms the engine light came off (just the day before yesterday) and the car shaked much less.

Next time I will try to fill the engine with cheap synthetic and mix 1 quart mmo. Let it run for 1000km/600miles and then change to a top brand synthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back