Marvel Mystery Oil (MMO) in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: rcy
Just called them. Not available in Canada. Why, I asked? Not CSA approved.

So you can blame the government, I guess, or like in the South Park movie, 'Blame Canada, blame Canada...'

Oddly, it used to be available at Canadian Tire...

Cr4p.

Well, thanks for confirming that for us.

I guess I'll have to locate some down South. Good thing I live so close to the border.

Use your passport and come across the border. Fill your trunk with bottles of MMO and smuggle it back into the country. You'd make a fortune!

We need a Bartertown just across the border. Canadians bring XD-3 synthetics in exchange for US oil filters and MMO.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Originally Posted By: Familyguy
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Our Canadian member in self exile, StevieC, said that he couldn't find it in Canada ...iirc.

Self exile? What fer?

Got me swinging
21.gif

Musta finally worn out his keyboard. hehe

family guy -- canada become a 51st state -- you're funny. canadians would rather be dead than that. and,you state that you would need to find something that we'd want from canada -- maybe our oil, natural gas, timber, uranium, etc., and people that know that americans are NOT [censored]**les,as is PERCEIVED by the rest of the people on earth.i almost forgot -- hehe.
i got a bottle about a year ago -- at carquest or canadian tire -- don't remember.

Originally Posted By: yeti
family guy -- canada become a 51st state -- you're funny. canadians would rather be dead than that. and,you state that you would need to find something that we'd want from canada -- maybe our oil, natural gas, timber, uranium, etc., and people that know that americans are NOT [censored]**les,as is PERCEIVED by the rest of the people on earth.i almost forgot -- hehe.
i got a bottle about a year ago -- at carquest or canadian tire -- don't remember.

Don't forget WATER, we got lots of this last week!
Canadian tire used to sell MMO but no longer.
Bartertown? It's called Blaine!

I suppose I should've included a smiley for the humor impaired.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
I was able to find MMO in True Value co-op stores, but you have to call around, as not all of them carry MMO. Here is the one that had MMO in quart bottles few months ago:

Peel Seed Co-Op True Value BRAMPTON, ON 10064 Hurontario Street
L7A 0E4 905 846 2211 or fax: 905 846 2217

And the link to find stores near you;

http://www.truevalue.ca/pls/truserv_pub/truserv.store_loc_proc1

I still buy MMO in US as I usually go there at least once a year and MMO is much cheaper there, we have to pay around $8 a quart.

Yes, True Valu here in Vancouver (Kitsilano) also carries it ($9 per liter). I bought 1 bottle, but then, just across the border Wlamart has it for abot 3-4 USD a bottle (1 L).

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nik

Yes, True Valu here in Vancouver (Kitsilano) also carries it ($9 per liter). I bought 1 bottle, but then, just across the border Wlamart has it for abot 3-4 USD a bottle (1 L).

Seriously?!?!

Good to know!

I'll head over there this weekend. Thanks!
19.gif
thumbsup2.gif

familyguy -- no need to include a smiley, as you included a "hehe" in your posts -- just as i did. if one cannot take some ribbing, then one should not dish it out. have a good day.

familyguy -- no need to include a smiley, as you included a "hehe" in your posts -- just as i did. if one cannot take some ribbing, then one should not dish it out. have a good day.

I'll see your ribbing and raise you one guffaw. LOL

familyguy -- i'll call your guffaw, and we'll call it a night. demarpaint -- a few friends (as well as me) have some in our garages. i just don't recall where it was purchased. maybe it's similar for GC. it's always available at walmart, canadian tire, and partsource here, but availability is limited in some areas of the u.s., according to postings in the past. maybe availability is a regional issue here and in the u.s., as it is with GC. who knows ? IF i remember, i'll ask, and post about where it was purchased. have a good night, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back