generator-where to find Kawasaki parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 20 year(about)small(900/750w)Winco generator with a 4 stroke Kaw FA76D flathead engine. Always ran well, but I got behind noticing rust in the fuel tank that got sucked into the carb-plugged the main jet,ect) and shut things down. (parts diagram shows a sock filter on the pickup, but none was on mine)This has a little TK (Japan) diaphram (no float)carb. I had to take it apart to clean up and now having trouble sourcing a new diapram and gaskets as the OE couldn't be saved. This carb actually mounts to the top of the small fuel tank. Any small engine or other guys know? thanks oh-I did get a Por-15 fuel tank sealer and took care of the rusty tank as well as that on a 42 year old motorcycle-looks to be a good product.

Jacks small engines has a listing for some of the parts. Large assemblies such as entire carb is no longer available. That would probably be an e-bay find.

Jackssmallengines dot com

I have a number of Kawasaki powered OPE. I've found that getting parts is now a bit of a problem. Even a simple air filter can't be found anywhere locally. And engine parts are strictly used-Ebay finds now.

That's reason enough to stay with Honda GX powered equipment. Which is what I'm doing.

Merkava-I couldn't really tell for sure. Seemed they weren't the same part numbers as Jack's had listed but Jack's had the parts illustrations, also for a confirmation-so I went with them. Thanks for your assistance tho-appreciated.

Got the parts this AM and it's running fine again-check that one off on the 'to do' list-thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back