high speed wipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodyear hybrid on sale at costco has an aero part.

But also consider applying rainx or similar glass treatments, you wont have smearing and you may not even need to use your wipers.

If you've tried rainx before but had issues applying. Try the wipes. Theyre a bit more foolproof to avoid over application and haziness

Originally Posted By: hardcore302
Which brand and model wipers are good above 70? I get some lift at those speeds and it leaves smears on the glass..

either the beam style or the kind that has the little aero deflector to push them down.

Winter blades are really bad at high speed.

Ive gone through a ton of wiper blades, and hands down the best ive ever used are the Trick Force blades. They are tested at 130 mph. They clear great at high speeds, don't streak, and are quiet. I have them running on 3 vehicles, 2 are over a year and a half old and still work great. They cost about $20 each but to me are worth it. The "Goodyear" licensed wiper blades from Costco are horrible. They just replaced the beam style with a hybrid design that are a little better, but you get what you pay for.

Trico Force are the way to go.

PIAA makes some blades with a deflector/spoiler on them (Super Sporzas I think??) purposely for high speed downforce/windshield contact pressure.

I am not sure IF they actually work as claimed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back