Price Of Gas.. Really Dropped Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was $3.219 and $3.509 at the Sams club earlier this week.

I'm going to start filling the focus on 87 again since it's cooling down. I can afford to run my Cherokee again
laugh.gif

The lowest I've seen is 2.95 for 87 here in Da Swamp. Two weeks ago I gassed up at a local high-volume convenience store w/ 2.99 for 87, and the same place was down to 2.97 yesterday. So it is coming down, slowly.

Price of gas when passed gas station on way to work: $2.99
Price of gas when passed gas station on way home from work: $3.39.

FFS ohio, stop doing this. This is the 3rd time since I've been here you've done this to me. >_> _<

Originally Posted By: Nick R
Price of gas when passed gas station on way to work: $2.99
Price of gas when passed gas station on way home from work: $3.39.

FFS ohio, stop doing this. This is the 3rd time since I've been here you've done this to me. >_> _<

http://www.thegasgame.com/speedway-effect/

RUG is up 15 cents here overnight with no explanation, nothing on the news, no info anywhere, not that I have seen. The oil boys must have some new "problem" that is affecting prices here in Central Florida. Maybe it's the goings-on in the Middle East or some other cause, whether actual or invented. Funny how they can jack the price overnight like that but when the price "drops" it only drops by one or maybe two cents every day or every other day.

Weird stuff around here. Drop to about 2.97 level, but them Sam's Club goes up to 3.14. Then the others go to 3.14 and Sam's goes to 2.99.

I kinda think there's been a big drop at the wholesale level and the retailers are trying hard not to compete down to a low profit margin. Lots of body language going on and maybe a few phone calls, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back