Airstrikes in Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: gman2304

Did the christian grandfather that committed this terrible crime do it in the name of Jesus ? Was the daughter and her children not good practicing christians? Was he screaming Alla Ahkbar as he shot his family? Can you relate this tragedy to any religious zealotry? See the difference? Speaking of partisan fools painting with a broad brush....hmmmmm.

I dunno. Did this guy who cut her head off say he did it in the name of Mohammad?

It's funny how a deranged [censored] proclaiming he's a Muslim draws so much interest here, but some jerk off in Pennsylvania who murdered a father and State Trooper draws nary a thread here...

According to the news...He had tried to convert the victim to Islam and failed, so he killed her and then started attacking another woman when he was shot. Exactly what the Qaran calls for....!

According to the news...He had tried to convert the victim to Islam and failed, so he killed her and then started attacking another woman when he was shot. Exactly what the Qaran calls for....!

And all the Islam groups that have condemned his murders?

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
Originally Posted By: spasm3
Any news, a woman was beheaded in Oklahoma today. Supposidly he recently converted to Islam, however he had a tattoo that was islamic that was not new.

What about the grandfather that was born and raised Christian and shot his daughter and his five or six grandchildren? I noticed partisan fools never bring that up when reporting extreme, rare events as some sort of norm to paint a wide brush with...

Because we don't have a trend of grandfathers killing their daughters and grandchildren, its an isolated weird event.

We do have a trend of islamists calling for the beheading and killing of non muslims. And beheading them and now the trend has extended to england and now in the usa.

Any news, a woman was beheaded in Oklahoma today. Supposidly he recently converted to Islam, however he had a tattoo that was islamic that was not new.

What about the grandfather that was born and raised Christian and shot his daughter and his five or six grandchildren? I noticed partisan fools never bring that up when reporting extreme, rare events as some sort of norm to paint a wide brush with...

Because we don't have a trend of grandfathers killing their daughters and grandchildren, its an isolated weird event.

We do have a trend of islamists calling for the beheading and killing of non muslims. And beheading them and now the trend has extended to england and now in the usa.

I don't really wanna pick fights here with everyone. But I bet I can find dozens of instances of parents killing their children either intentionally, or by just being stupid, for every instance of a stupid Muslim on their retard Jihad...

What's the murder rate here overall? Like around 10,000 annually? How many have died because of evil, scary self proclaimed "Muslims?" Not a lot...

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
Google barbarism....then get back to us.

? Do you google the meaning of words often? Such a need exists for you?
I do know the meaning of words I use, have no need to google them.

And your point is, if there is one?

The point is simple. Radicalized Islamic idiots are the WHOLE problem. Get used to it.

Just as Assad must go to dry the swamp, so must true Islamic believers REJECT the radicals, and slam the door on the mosques that preach it.

Until that happens this is rinse and repeat ad infinitum...

I would never trust a corrupt, despotic idiot to "dry the swamp" he dug and filled...

Assad has colluded with ISIS in an effort to divide his opposition and to gain some oil revenue from refineries in areas they've captured! F-Assad!

If the international community (obama) did what it needed to do when Assad ran over his red lines and used chemical weapons to mass murder his own people as evidenced by thousands of photos and video footage and supported anti Assad groups excluding the barbars it would not have come to this.

The West ignored when Assad killed 250k people. The West ignored extremities of Maliki despot and mobilzed disgruntled Sunnis behind the imported Isil mercenaries.

The West is still ignoring and letting Assad stay as the oppressor, mass killer in charge. Maliki left, good step.
The air strikes should aim Damascus along with Isil.

Nick, The Muslim extremists kill non muslims in the name of whom they believe reigns supreme.[had to edit the last sentence]. They are killing indiscriminately, infidels, who are non muslims who don't follow they're religious beliefs. The overall murder rate in the country has nothing to do with Muslims killing non believers. You can't lump all the murders in this country together as a single reason for the murder rate. People are murdered for many different reasons, robberies, greed, jealousy, etc. Extremist Muslims murder because of religious ideology. 3,000 died on 9/11/2001 because of 'evil, scary, self proclaimed muslims!

Last edited:
Nick, The Muslim extremists kill non muslims in the name of whom they believe reigns supreme.[had to edit the last sentence]. They are killing indiscriminately, infidels, who are non muslims who don't follow they're religious beliefs. The overall murder rate in the country has nothing to do with Muslims killing non believers. You can't lump all the murders in this country together as a single reason for the murder rate. People are murdered for many different reasons, robberies, greed, jealousy, etc. Extremist Muslims murder because of religious ideology. 3,000 died on 9/11/2001 because of 'evil, scary, self proclaimed muslims!

Which "Muslims?" ISIS murdered far more Shiite Iraqi POW's in the space of a few days than they ever did any Christians (which they've butchered). Yes, extremist Muslims. As compared to what other extremists?

Yeah, 9/11 and the al Qaida a-holes, but again, 3,000 were killed in the opening days of the Syrian Civil War...

Last edited:
As long as they kill each other, I don't give a fat rats @$$! I kinda have a problem when they're trying to kill innocents...like you and I.

How many have died because of evil, scary self proclaimed "Muslims?" Not a lot...

According to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 6%. i.e less all groups except for communists, RIP USSR.

HERE

Last edited:
6% of what...6% of how many?

You will not get much detailed information. The source cited is loonwatch, as you may have guessed loonwatch attempts to discredit information published about radical Muslims and tries to justify their actions with diversion and distraction. This is a review about the site.

"One permanent article on Loonwatch is: ‘All Terrorists are Muslims… Except the 94% that Aren’t’

When you read the small print, the percentages are only actually about the situation in the United States (which neither the writer — Danios — nor the title make clears); which has a big problem, according to Loonwatch, with ‘Latino’ terrorism. However, most of that Latino terrorism is very low-level — hardly anyone has been killed.

Everyone is well aware that all sorts of non-Islamic groups have bombed places and buildings. (In England and the U.S. animal rights activists have done so.) But there is a big difference between all Islamic bombings and most other attacks. (The attacks Loonwatch is talking about are in the U.S.) In most cases of the latter, the bombings weren’t carried out specifically in order to kill civilians; but to intimidate and scare. In the Muslim terrorism case, virtually every bombing is designed specifically to kill civilians. In fact I’ve never heard of an Islamic terrorist attack which was only aimed at a building or designed simply to intimidate rather than kill. Most Islamist bombs are designed to kill civilians — and that is the source of the terror. Most other non-Muslim bombings — specifically in the U.S. and Europe — are designed to scare or intimidate."

Always failed to fathom where bigots are coming from. Doesn't matter what you say, rubbish arrogance is going to float.

Sad to see innocents are paying on both sides, really sad. People are people.

My other thread about the GTA extremists was removed (it obviously got too far into the religion side of things) but my last point in that thread was that all the "not me" 'ing in the world doesn't change the fact that there is a breeding ground for extremists practising Islam in what is essentially my backyard and they are teaching young children how to cut off people's heads. That is unacceptable.

Instead of pointing fingers at other people and trying to downplay things with statistics and the like, how about DOING something about those who are working to make Islam look the way it does to the rest of the world. If you don't agree with what these people are doing, then work to change that! Because right now the goings on are working to create a situation that isn't good for any Muslim, be they be the extremist nutjobs committing these atrocities or the peaceful ones who say that the acts committed by these people are not in-line with their beliefs.

I see where you are coming from, but that's terribly close to blaming all people of a certain type for racist treatment in our nation, another thing I don't subscribe to.

I don't look at somebody and tell them that it's their problem to fix "their people". If anything, I'd expect a person who doesn't agree with something like that to stay as far away from those idiots as possible.

Why would I want to get near somebody who might want to "put me to the sword" for being a "traitor" or whatever.

For example, I know I'm not going to walk into a Klan meeting and try to convince them that their religious beliefs are incorrect. That job is for the FBI and the police.

I understand what your motivations are, but what you are talking about is impractical.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
I see where you are coming from, but that's terribly close to blaming all people of a certain type for racist treatment in our nation, another thing I don't subscribe to.

I don't look at somebody and tell them that it's their problem to fix "their people". If anything, I'd expect a person who doesn't agree with something like that to stay as far away from those idiots as possible.

Why would I want to get near somebody who might want to "put me to the sword" for being a "traitor" or whatever.

For example, I know I'm not going to walk into a Klan meeting and try to convince them that their religious beliefs are incorrect. That job is for the FBI and the police.

I understand what your motivations are, but what you are talking about is impractical.

Well Islam is a religion, the KKK is a group. And not a very large one. On the other hand, Muslims are a massive group of people, people who we interact with regularly (unlike the KKK) in society. They aren't really comparable. Something has to be done about these extreme sects and organizations like the FBI simply do not have the manpower to deal with something on this scale. That's a big part of the reason as to why we are bombing the middle east (again).

What we have here is a growing intolerance for Muslims based on the actions of a few. I'm not saying I ascribe to that philosophy but I am readily aware of its existence and understand why it does. You'd have to have your head in the sand to not see why the backlash against Muslims and Islam is starting to happen (again). And I will add that I think it is an unfortunate thing, but not one that is unexpected.

And while I personally am not blaming all people of a certain group, you are going to find that this is going to be what will happen. People simply don't have the patience to try and figure out which Muslim has a bomb strapped to their chest or wants to cut their head off and which is your regular law abiding citizen who happens to be practising Islam. If this sounds insensitive and a whole heck of a lot like stereotyping that's because that is exactly what it is unfortunately
frown.gif

This is ultimately why the non-extremists need to make it readily apparent that they are NOT in support of these people. That they do NOT support the atrocities that these people are committing and this is NOT the face of Islam. THEY need to identify themselves as being different because unfortunately they will otherwise be lumped all into the same basket even though they've done nothing wrong. You get people mad enough and they simply don't care enough to try and figure out the difference.

History has taught us a lot and this is one lesson I think we should reflect upon and recognize. The potential for genocide and other such horrors is only a charismatic leader away. Getting people angry and behind a cause is surprisingly easy when they fear for their lives and the outcome of such actions can be horrific as I'm sure you are acutely aware. Not everybody is capable of taking the high-level view of the situation and separating the bad from the good. Some people just want to feel safe and will get behind a cause in order to exact that.

That is ultimately why these situations are so dangerous. Lines need to be drawn and the powder keg diffused. People are scared, the media is sensationalizing and making that worse and the result of those things can only be bad. Pearl Harbour is a pretty strong reminder as to what happens when you scare the [censored] out of the American people and get them behind a cause. God help those who make that same mistake.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Islam has been around for thousands of years, why is it just within the last 20 years they've gotten so radical?

There have always been fanatics. The difference is that now they live in other countries and their failure to integrate, their agenda, their actions and everything associated with that is just a blog post or video away with the blessing of social media and "Instant News" (patent pending).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back