Airstrikes in Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh

I'm pretty sure Timothy McVeigh meant to kill civilians. Ironically, he wiped out part of a child care center because he was upset about abortion...

I agree with that. However we do need to note that he wasn't part of a much larger system of people just as nuts as he was working on perpetrating these acts all over the rest of the world because those people were deemed inferior and subsequently needed to be exterminated.

I would argue that, he did have a support network of like-minded, anti-government militia folk...

Yeah...McVeigh had legions of followers that are still wreaking havoc over the entire world! They're like cockroaches...turn on the light and they scurry to find a safe haven....until the light is turned back off...then they slowly come back out of they're spider holes and continue to kill innocents, women, children, the infidels, the weak. Over the last 6 years the light has been slowly switched off and the cockroaches are starting to come back out. The light will be switched back on...but at what price? The analogy kinda drifted....but I'm sure you get my drift.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Yeah...McVeigh had legions of followers that are still wreaking havoc over the entire world! They're like cockroaches...turn on the light and they scurry to find a safe haven....until the light is turned back off...then they slowly come back out of they're spider holes and continue to kill innocents, women, children, the infidels, the weak. Over the last 6 years the light has been slowly switched off and the cockroaches are starting to come back out. The light will be switched back on...but at what price? The analogy kinda drifted....but I'm sure you get my drift.

No, I don't get your "drift," because I don't know what the [censored] you are talking about. But then again, neither do you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

I'm pretty sure Timothy McVeigh meant to kill civilians. Ironically, he wiped out part of a child care center because he was upset about abortion...

I agree with that. However we do need to note that he wasn't part of a much larger system of people just as nuts as he was working on perpetrating these acts all over the rest of the world because those people were deemed inferior and subsequently needed to be exterminated.

I would argue that, he did have a support network of like-minded, anti-government militia folk...

Good point.

A support network of proudly self declared "victims".

Originally Posted By: Apollo14
Tolerance and letting go of the past is the only way forward.

Please go to Raqqa and preach tolerance and letting go. Make sure to broadcast your results on youtube. Decades of tolerance and letting go has only invited further and more gruesome attacks. Some people only hit you harder if you turn the other cheek.

Anti govt types, survivalists, gun nuts and tea partiers have killed more than Islamists. agreed.

Originally Posted By: FXjohn
Anti govt types, survivalists, gun nuts and tea partiers have killed more than Islamists. agreed.

John Patrick Bedell, James Von Brunn, ELF, ALF, the Black Panthers, G8 rioters, the black bloc, James Chester Blanningand, Carol Anne Burge, Morgan Gliedman, Aaron Greene and the Weathermen are members of the tea party?

Why am I not surprised you don't know what the ---- I'm talking about? Some here need to get they're news from a source other than the www...read a newspaper or a news magazine or a book occassionally...! Some here are so ill informed they could be dangerous! Not unlike the topic we're currently discussing.

agreed, it doesn't get any farther right wing than james Von brunn.

You have never read his post's and views on the internet. His blatant hatred of just about every traditional value and Jews. Von Brunn even renounced Christianity claiming that Christianity is a Jewish scam to control the masses.

I believe you are mistaken what "right wing" is, I suspect your prejudges have overtaken your perception what the "right wing" is. Any extreme believe is dangerous and erroneous beliefs are just irresponsible.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
agreed, it doesn't get any farther right wing than james Von brunn.

You have never read his post's and views on the internet. His blatant hatred of just about every traditional value and Jews. Von Brunn even renounced Christianity claiming that Christianity is a Jewish scam to control the masses.

I believe you are mistaken what "right wing" is, I suspect your prejudges have overtaken your perception what the "right wing" is. Any extreme believe is dangerous and erroneous beliefs are just irresponsible.

nope. far right anti govt nutjob

"Von Brunn was arrested in 1981 for attempted kidnapping[16] and hostage-taking[3] of members of the Federal Reserve Board after approaching the Federal Reserve's Eccles Building armed with a revolver, knife, and sawed-off shotgun.[17][18] Von Brunn later described his actions as a "citizen's arrest for treason."[3][16] He reportedly complained of "high interest rates" during the incident and was disarmed without any shots being fired, after threatening a security guard with a .38 caliber pistol.[19] He reportedly claimed he had a bomb, which was found to be only a device designed to look like a bomb.[20] He was convicted in 1983 for burglary, assault, weapons charges, and attempted kidnapping.[3] Von Brunn's sentence was completed by September 15, 1989,[21] after he had served six and a half years in prison.[22] After he was released he successfully tested for and joined Mensa International; however, he was eventually dropped from membership for failing to pay his annual dues.[23]

Von Brunn was a member of the now-defunct American Friends of the British National Party, a group that raised funds in the United States for the far right and "rights for whites" British National Party (BNP). The group had been addressed on at least two occasions by Nick Griffin, an ex-member of the British National Front and chairman of the BNP.[24] A BNP spokesperson claimed after the shooting that the party had "never heard of" von Brunn.[25]

In 2004 and 2005 he lived in Hayden Lake, Idaho, the town where Aryan Nations, a neo-Nazi organization led by Richard Girnt Butler, was based until 2001.[12] He was living in Annapolis, Maryland at the time of the 2009 incident.[12]"

Going into the third day with no Muslim official in the country denouncing the heinous crimes committed in Moore, OK last friday. At least the irreverends...Al and Jesse, can give us some consolling words. .......holding my breath here..........still holding.............come on guys...........you know it's the reverend thing to do.............Al..........Jesse..........phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt! I'm.......done............thanx....fur........nuttinnnn.......ffffffffffftttttttttttttttt-------------------_____________________!

The EA has been bombing ISIS for about a week...since the president put the 'coalition' together. Yeah, the EA has been all over it.... 'Rolls eyes'. The psychotic, sociopath with the mental illness you're referencing is the Muslim convert who beheaded the woman and was attempting to kill another in the 'work place' violence incident in OK 2 days ago I presume. I depend on mainstream prime time broadcast news and newspapers for the bulk of my news, not having to google on the WWW to 'FIND OUT' whats going on in the world. Still waiting as day 2 passes without a prominent American Muslim to denounce this heinous act!

What and who is 'official' or 'prominent'?
I am Muslim and I do find the act despicable. I also do find the effort to associate Islam/Muslims with despicable acts by so-called men/women of reason. You can not crucify the group identity just because a fraction of the total 2 billion individuals who commit crimes. When you do you become racist.

gman2304, you're going to need to call on BLACK rabbi's and BLACK buddhist monks to apologize as well:

Quote:
Friday, Imad Enchassi, senior imam of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City,

.......... said Nolen identified himself to them as a searcher, someone who had been seeking to connect spiritually at the mosque but also other places such as churches, synagogues and through Buddhism.

Nolen has tattooed on his abdomen “as-salaamu alaikum,” Arabic for “peace be with you,” according to state Corrections Department records. He has “Jesus Chris t” tattooed on his chest, “Judah” on his left arm and praying hands on his right arm.

http://newsok.com/muslim-religious-leaders-say-moore-suspect-visited-local-mosque/article/5346216

A prominent Muslim would be able to convey the feelings of all peaceful non radical Muslims in a national/around the world format for condemnation, not just on an internet forum. Thank you for your compassionate statement. I've never seen a black buddhist or black rabbi traveling with the race card playing, oppurtunistic, race baiting, irreverend duo of Sharpton and Jackson, to a perceived white on black crime scene as was done several years ago when they descended on Durham, N.C. to try and convict the Duke lacrosse players for a crime that wasn't committed! This guy had a tattoo 'peace be with you' on his abdomen, as he beheaded the woman Friday afternoon in OK! Approaching 72 hours now with no prominent Muslim apology.....the silence is deafening.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dave1251

John Patrick Bedell, James Von Brunn, ELF, ALF, the Black Panthers, G8 rioters, the black bloc, James Chester Blanningand, Carol Anne Burge, Morgan Gliedman, Aaron Greene and the Weathermen are members of the tea party?

Been awful quiet since dave asked this.

Pretty much anyone can find all the Google they want about nut jobs from both LEFT and RIGHT. There are extremists in every group.

Failure to recognize their own nuts is a problem we should all sympathize with!

A prominent Muslim would be able to convey the feelings of all peaceful non radical Muslims in a national/around the world format for condemnation, not just on an internet forum. Approaching 72 hours now with no prominent Muslim apology.....the silence is deafening.

Not too hard to find at all:

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/world/okl...uslims-2/17885/
Enclosed letter: http://www.viralglobalnews.com/wp-conten...nd-Scholars.pdf

"Across the globe Muslim leaders have stepped forward to show their disapproval against ISIS. An 18-page letter was drafted and sent to ISIS’ leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi by over 120 Muslim scholars and leaders. In the letter they decried the actions of ISIS. In the recent shocking news of Alton Nolen, a recent convert to Islam, who attacked and beheaded a co-worker, the Muslim community wants the nation to know his actions are not representative of every Muslim."

Earlier media coverage:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...inals/14608335/

I only wish it doesn't take the Muslims as long as us Christians to become "civilized".

I'm calling you out. You are lying, plain and simple.

I am calling you a liar.

You forgot the Koch brothers. LOL

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast...5557765964.html

Tensions are escalating as Turkey deploys armed forces to it's border with Syria.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-airstrikes-hit-syria-oil-refinery-near-turkey-100550277.html

The largest Al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria and sometimes the allies of the "moderate rebels" the Nusra Front has vowed revenge against the U.S. for the latest air strikes.

If anyone still has questions on the intentions of ISIS search ISIS Flames of War and watch the 55 minute feature documentary produced by ISIS and it can be watched on an website called liveleaks. I will warn you it is so violent that google will not allow it on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back