McDonalds McWrap, why not heated shell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the McWraps. Would not heating the shell/wrap make it tastier? Went back to the counter a while back with one and was told they did not forget to heat the shell, that's how we serve them.
Is it just me?

I am guessing adding heat will make your lettuce less than crispy and McDonalds rather keep millions of dollars in their pocket that they don't need to settle dumb lawsuits of people burning their hands (think coffee).

my friend got the poutine cause it looked good on the poster. When he saw it in person it looked like cat food in a bowl. almost made me puke.

I wished there was ONE company in the United States that serves food that REALLY resembles the menu photos!

The only one that comes close is Ruth's Chris Steak House.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
I wished there was ONE company in the United States that serves food that REALLY resembles the menu photos!

Yes, but it costs you plenty.

You actually expect quality out of a McDonalds food product? Now that's downright funny.

One of those McWraps is somewhere around 25% of the average person's daily calorie needs. Topped off with about 1/3 to 1/2 of the average person's daily fat needs, and somewhere close to 60% of your daily sodium needs, all in one mushy blob you can hold in one hand.

Sadly it's not just you. There are scores of people waddling into the false food joints everyday falsely expecting something edible.

this is where the wrap comes from, saving .000000000001 cent per wrap is key here

batteryhens-420x0.jpg

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
You actually expect quality out of a McDonalds food product? Now that's downright funny.

One of those McWraps is somewhere around 25% of the average person's daily calorie needs. Topped off with about 1/3 to 1/2 of the average person's daily fat needs, and somewhere close to 60% of your daily sodium needs, all in one mushy blob you can hold in one hand.

Sadly it's not just you. There are scores of people waddling into the false food joints everyday falsely expecting something edible.

Just eating one would improve your outlook on life I am willing to bet.

Originally Posted By: Voltmaster
this is where the wrap comes from, saving .000000000001 cent per wrap is key here

batteryhens-420x0.jpg

Yet chicken still tastes like chicken.

Originally Posted By: cjcride
I like the McWraps. Would not heating the shell/wrap make it tastier? Went back to the counter a while back with one and was told they did not forget to heat the shell, that's how we serve them.
Is it just me?

Tortillas normally test better warm. I agree with your hypothesis in regards to the Mcwrap.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit

+1

Why even eat there in the first place.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL

Yes, but it costs you plenty.

We had one here, I miss that place. It was nice going there occasionally for a good meal.

Originally Posted By: SVTCobra
I am guessing adding heat will make your lettuce less than crispy and McDonalds rather keep millions of dollars in their pocket that they don't need to settle dumb lawsuits of people burning their hands (think coffee).

Just throwing in 2cents that you don't understand the hot coffee case at all. Suggest you google it, just so you don't use it as an example anymore.
People were getting burnt over and over on a weekly basis; and Mcdonalds would just pay them off a small amounts but did nothing to change their operations to prevent future injuries. They weren't even ignorant of it either, they kept logs and said it was the cost of doing business. Would that change your perception of the case.

If you give the GM faulty switch case your same treatment: . You could say all of those deaths are just been darwin's awards for idiots who bump their keys and cause their car to turn off, and furthermore are too dumb to know how to glide their powerless car to a safe stop. And GM in their right to just write that off as a cost of doing business rather then fixing it.
I bet you don't feel that way about the GM case just due to the media spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back