Thanx To A BITOG Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I became disabled a few years ago BITOG members have reached out to me from the kindness of their hearts.
Just recently, member 2010_FX4 sold a vehicle. He had bought some Formula Shell 5W20 oil for said sold vehicle but did not need it anymore. He was kind enough to send me the oil, plus, a Motorcraft FL-400S oil filter. I just want to thank 2010_FX4 for his kindness, and all of the other BITOG members that have reached out to me!
THANK YOU!
smile.gif

21abn7d.jpg

Wayne, I think he's trying to tell you something: oil for 2 oil changes along with 1 oil filter. hahaha
God bless you bro! And props to 2010_FX4 for his genorosity!

Luke 6:38

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

2010_FX4, you will truly be blessed for your kindness and generosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
With so much bad [censored] going on around us everyday, it is nice to see something like this. Puts a smile on your face.

Originally Posted By: Bud
With so much bad [censored] going on around us everyday, it is nice to see something like this. Puts a smile on your face.

yes it does.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: virginoil
Finally good news and an act of kindness is also welcome and refreshing to hear and to witness.

34.gif

Amen BO Take care .

Thanx for all of the kind replies.
smile.gif

My cousin came over this evening and changed the oil in my truck with the Formula Shell and MC filter.
The oil in there prior to this was Pennzoil Synthetic Blend 5W30 along with a MC filter. It had over 8800 miles on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back