Advice you will never see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I should have put "advice you will never see on BITOG."

Or advice that will __________________________ on BITOG if you post it.

Fill in the blank.

I can think of a few.

What time is it?
Those______________ Auzzies should be off work about now.

V12 race motor with 6x weber downdrafts in a 24hr endurance race might want 20w50..
I held off replying until I saw what the other guys had written, wasn't sure if you were trolling or not
wink.gif

Haha well recommending 20w50 would definitely cause a stir amongst the Americans on here! The same way 0w20 makes me feel queezy!

I was tempted to stick a jug of 20w50 in mine to shut the lifters up but common sense finally got the better of me and I went for 10w40 :p

I'm considering 15w50 durablend in a few changes time to see how that works though, I've read on here of someone else running it in AZ problem free

Also it's 18:15 here on the east coast!

My previous car's oil consumption skyrocketed to about 1/2 Qt every 80 miles in the last three months of its life. I didn;t feel I could go thicker than 10W40 while cold starts were still an issue but once April arrived I did a couple of top offs with 20w50 - it seemed to get me an extra 50 miles between top offs until I got rid of it.

Of course I'm trying to pick a fight/ trolling/whatever.

Last year my daughter went back to nursing school. The Toyota dealer gave us enough trade-in allowance on her 3 year old 2010 Yaris plus a 6 year 0% loan on a 13 Matrix that the payment went down.

Two months later, a potato truck backed over the 04 C240 Benz in a Wal-mart parking lot that I had given to my daughter in law.
The insurance company gave us twice as much as we were trying to sell it for a month prior to the accident.
She needed a car the next day and ended up with another __________Matrix.

The oil cap on these two cars has 5W20 written on them.

I went poking around the African Toyota site, and all the oil caps I could find had 15W40 written on them.

I performed an oil change on both of these vehicles at 2,000km (1200miles) in June 2013.

Which oil do you think I put in the engines, 5W20, 15W40, or somewhere in between?

I almost forgot, mono-grade _________.

Originally Posted By: used_0il
Of course I'm trying to pick a fight/ trolling/whatever.
You are trolling at the wrong site. Go join GasBuddy. You'll fit in just fine there. You could even get rewarded for it
If you continue, you will be reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back