what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so gotta have this. Will my car morph into a F1 race car after I put in one drop?

It's kind of like this stuff....

best_oil.jpg

Originally Posted By: solorexpy
100 euros? Total freaking bargain! Don't pass this one up.
im not smart enough to know how converts to US dollars. And to lazy to look it up..

So how much in us?!?

Originally Posted By: Flareside302
im not smart enough to know how converts to US dollars. And to lazy to look it up..

So how much in us?!?

About $135.

Reminds me of the Redline Racing atf guys were using in their AT's on the Acura forums. You'll never guess what happened. A few on the Accord forums were using it also stating how great it was. Even though the application chart on Redline's website didn't recommend it for those applications.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

So how much in us?!?

About $135.

I need to go add more ha's to my first reply in this thread..

Be right back..

Holy [censored].. They're out of they're mind...

Never mind.. Too late to add the ha's.. So I'll do it here.

Hahahahhahahahabahhaa
Hahahahahahahab
Haha. AHhhahahahhahhaha

Last edited:
Great! I've been looking for a 0W-100! My truck will start when it's -35 out, and in the afternoon, when it hits 250 f, I'll feel comfortable hitting 11,000 rpm with my 4.3 V-6. I wonder if it comes in a high mileage version.

125 euros + VAT to be more precise; take a look at his feedback and you will realize that in this world there's a cretin born every minute and this guy actually found a couple of them
smile.gif

I need to go add more ha's

I agree... I'm sure Mr.Ebay would be happy to know that someone wants to rip us off through his servers... :)

The odd thing is that the car magazine article cited it's not fake!

best,

DH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back