OIL FOR TUFF TORQUE K61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to hijack the thread, but my Husky with Hydrogear also has a drain and fill plug that is a bit of a pain, but I've seen a lot worse. I had to take the left rear tire off to access the fill plug, and the fill level plug was right there, along with the filter, so there was some thought to changing the oil. Pull the filter, remove the plugs, and replace new filter. After that, a gear oil pump, or in my case, a piece of plastic tubing threaded into the top fill hole and a few quarts of Mobil 1 15W50 oil. Not too bad really.

Originally Posted By: bchannell
Not to hijack the thread, but my Husky with Hydrogear also has a drain and fill plug that is a bit of a pain, but I've seen a lot worse. I had to take the left rear tire off to access the fill plug, and the fill level plug was right there, along with the filter, so there was some thought to changing the oil. Pull the filter, remove the plugs, and replace new filter. After that, a gear oil pump, or in my case, a piece of plastic tubing threaded into the top fill hole and a few quarts of Mobil 1 15W50 oil. Not too bad really.

Wow, yours has a filter??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back