Resolute Synthetic Blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, just recently (Tuesday) had a Mills Fleet Farm open down the street (Awesome store by the way) and noticed they had a brand of oil called Resolute in Synthetic Blend for only $11.49 for 5qts, which beats anything you'll get at Walmart (another plus). Anyway, how good it this oil? Could it easily do 5K OCI's? TIA!

I wouldn't know, but I'd rather pay for a major player oil.
I have nothing against a blend, but I'll use conventional or just go full synthetic myself.
Just be sure it is API classified and grade needed for application.
I'll pay the extra to get something else myself.
Just my 2c

Last edited:
It's been a blend in 5W-20 and 5W-30 for quite a while now, back to when it was SM rated. It's the same oil as the Mystik that sits on the shelf right next to it. It's made by Citgo, and it's a good quality product. There's just no advertising for it, thus the attractive price. I use the HM 10W-30 for my nephew's Iron Duke as he's on a tight budget.

A couple of times a year, they will put it on sale for $1.99 a quart, so stock up then.

Does your store carry any of the Amsoil lines? Ours carries 3 weights of the XL line only and SVG gear oil.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: threeputtpar

Does your store carry any of the Amsoil lines? Ours carries 3 weights of the XL line only and SVG gear oil.

Yup sure does, same products. They have 3 huge oil isles in mine, needless to say I'll be spending alot of time in them
laugh.gif

Fleet Farm has tons of great stuff. My only gripe is that they quit carrying Purolator filters a couple years ago. They used to be the cheapest place around to get P1s.

Mills Fleet Farm = Man's Mall !

If you're a Mobil user, I believe FF is one of the places where the rebate applies, when they have their sales. If you've seen the list, a lot of retail outlets you never hear of...

Originally Posted By: renegade_987
Originally Posted By: threeputtpar

Yup sure does, same products. They have 3 huge oil isles in mine, needless to say I'll be spending alot of time in them
laugh.gif

I happened to unknowingly walk in there on their grand opening. I was just amazed by the shear quantity of everything in there. They almost had a pallet of every grade and brand in one way shape or form. The prices were not bad but not stock up cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back