Ammo for AR-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plenty of ammo.

I have a dillon 650, so the only problem for me is finding components.

My buddies store has a ton of .223 this weekend. He's not a price gouger either. Not sure if he has any left as they had a BBQ event this weekend. I'm sure he has still got some left.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
Originally Posted By: lexus114
Originally Posted By: Panzerman
I Agree with Hatt. Guns and ammo, as rediculas as it seems, is being treated like a comodity. Its like Gold right now and people who dont even shoot guns never bought one in their lives are out there buying whatever in a frenzy. Most will never even shoot the guns and after their wives get sick of looking at it, they will sell them and the ammo at tremendous loss. I was a Federal Firearms dealler in the late 80s and the deals on guns and ammo form overseas was crazy. Clinton closed it down and ammo and guns prices in the United States went up. All we need is a President to open up that trade again and we will be swimming in ammo. I was buying 9mm from Egypt for $2.00 a bbox and P-38 with Swastika's still intact from Russia for $139. I sure miss those days. And where did all the SKS's go. They were $69 a piece and ever body had crates full of them. Where are they all at, I never see one.

Well that sure a [censored] isn't going to happen with this one! Don't you guy`s understand that the UN wants us to be dis armed? We don't live in the times we used to here people. And the sooner we all recognize this, the better off we will all be.

And just how would the UN do that? First off, the UN couldn't do much without us. Second, the US is one of 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council. What that means that the US has veto power. Which means that even if the majority of the Big Five and the non-permanent members can come up with the needed majority, it isn't going to fly.

And, SCOTUS recognizes no authority over it. (Which is why we do not recognize the ICC>) It would take a Constitutional Amendment to repeal the 2nd, or any other amendment for that matter. And the UN has no power to do that.

Oh, by the way, except for matters of budget, resolutions passed by the General Assembly are *not* binding. So even if they would vote 100% to take away our guns, it is not binding.

Boy have you got a lot to learn. Not going to discuss this any further because Im not going to get banned trying to enlighten you when you wont learn anything anyway.

To buy ammo here in Southern California, if I'm running low, I wait and go to a gun show which is about every three months or so. They always have ammo.

Originally Posted By: Lakersguy
To buy ammo here in Southern California, if I'm running low, I wait and go to a gun show which is about every three months or so. They always have ammo.
But at what price?

Originally Posted By: Trajan
Originally Posted By: Panzerman
I Agree with Hatt. Guns and ammo, as rediculas as it seems, is being treated like a comodity. Its like Gold right now and people who dont even shoot guns never bought one in their lives are out there buying whatever in a frenzy. Most will never even shoot the guns and after their wives get sick of looking at it, they will sell them and the ammo at tremendous loss. I was a Federal Firearms dealler in the late 80s and the deals on guns and ammo form overseas was crazy. Clinton closed it down and ammo and guns prices in the United States went up. All we need is a President to open up that trade again and we will be swimming in ammo. I was buying 9mm from Egypt for $2.00 a bbox and P-38 with Swastika's still intact from Russia for $139. I sure miss those days. And where did all the SKS's go. They were $69 a piece and ever body had crates full of them. Where are they all at, I never see one.

Well that sure a [censored] isn't going to happen with this one! Don't you guy`s understand that the UN wants us to be dis armed? We don't live in the times we used to here people. And the sooner we all recognize this, the better off we will all be.

And just how would the UN do that? First off, the UN couldn't do much without us. Second, the US is one of 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council. What that means that the US has veto power. Which means that even if the majority of the Big Five and the non-permanent members can come up with the needed majority, it isn't going to fly.

And, SCOTUS recognizes no authority over it. (Which is why we do not recognize the ICC>) It would take a Constitutional Amendment to repeal the 2nd, or any other amendment for that matter. And the UN has no power to do that.

Oh, by the way, except for matters of budget, resolutions passed by the General Assembly are *not* binding. So even if they would vote 100% to take away our guns, it is not binding.

Boy have you got a lot to learn. Not going to discuss this any further because Im not going to get banned trying to enlighten you when you wont learn anything anyway.

Not from you, since you don't know how US law works. Or how the UN works.

Last edited:
I went into Wal Mart yesterday since I was nearby and they had 9mm 100 packs, .223, 5.56, and .22 coming out. There was a line forming for the .22. Some others were also amazed at the stock. Too bad they limit you to 3 boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back