Best gas in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be heading to Columbus Ohio in mid May to go to the NHRA meet there. While I am in the area, what are the best stations to buy gas from? Not very familiar with the options in the states.
Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

We have a lot of Shell and BP in the state. I only use Shell myself. Some of the BP stations are regional franchises, but all of the Shell Stations near me in the Dayton area are company owned. For that reason, I only use Shell in this area because I feel more confident that I am getting the add pack, etc. with the fuel. Wish we had some Chevron stations, but I have yet to find one within 50 miles of home....

Stick with Shell. BP in Ohio loads there fuel
with Ethanol sometimes as high as 20%
No state regualtion on fuel in Ohio so the oil
companies can give us what ever they want.

Where's the meet, National Trail? I buy a lot of Shell and Mobil gas around here. I've never seen a stand-alone Mobil stations, all of them are UDFs as well (United Dairy Farmers, a convenience store if you've never heard of it before).

quote:

Originally posted by VTEC01EX:
Where's the meet, National Trail? I buy a lot of Shell and Mobil gas around here. I've never seen a stand-alone Mobil stations, all of them are UDFs as well (United Dairy Farmers, a convenience store if you've never heard of it before).

Yup National Trail ! NHRA 42nd Annual Pontiac Performance Nationals.
grin.gif
Looking forward too it big time.

luvs2drive,

I don't know what it's like during an NHRA meet -only car shows - but if you're staying overnight, be sure to visit Brice Road in Reynoldsburg north of I-70 just east of I-270. The car show cruising is the stuff of legends.
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back