Wynn's Warranty Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/jlabelle/general/more.htm

"When we register the Wynn's Product Warranty, we send the client a kit of Wynn's friction proofing products for each of the covered systems. The kit contains enough product to last the length of the warranty."

"However, should the customer service the vehicle more often than normal, and run out of product,please advise us so we can send additional product (at no additional charge). We need the current mileage on the vehicle and confirmation that the client is still at the address on the original application."

I think you've got the "kit" mentioned in the first paragraph.

Anyone remember Wynn's Warranty Product for motor oil? I was going through some old stuff at my Mom's house and found the bottles in a cabinet (I also found an old orange can of death).
It looks like a date code from 1984. I sorta remember putting them in there.
Anyone know what's in it? It's a small white bottle with the Wynn's logo (about the size and shape of SuperTech gas treatment bottle, except white). the Wynn's web site didn't have any info on old stuff. Neither did web searches.

Anyway, if you ever used it(way back when), let me know.

Thanks guys.

OK, that's pretty cool. I really don't remember registering. Perhaps my brother did. I do sort of remember putting them in the cabinet 22 years ago(jeez, times flies). I can't imagine what he used it in. At the time, he had either a Mercury Monarch or Datsun 210 and I had an AMC Matador.

Anyway, thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back