13 Camry pulling to the left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking them to fix it now has the advantage of being the date of record if you have to file a lemon claim later. The earlier the first repair attempt, the more money you get back.

After the first repair, if it is still a problem, buy a lifetime alignment, go every 6 months, drive the car for years, and then return for you lemon claim.

You'll end up having a free Camry.

Originally Posted By: 229
If the cross caster alignment is correct you may need the rear tires replaced also. I prefer a road force balance to know tires condition. Is there a heavy weight maldistribution? I DID not have ANY comment about your wife.
not at all and not Married

Originally Posted By: FoxS
Asking them to fix it now has the advantage of being the date of record if you have to file a lemon claim later. The earlier the first repair attempt, the more money you get back.

After the first repair, if it is still a problem, buy a lifetime alignment, go every 6 months, drive the car for years, and then return for you lemon claim.

You'll end up having a free Camry.
But does that Law carry over to Georgia

Are you noticing this on any road you drive on ? Most front end alignment is set up to compinsate for a bit of a crown in the road but sometimes you'll get on a road that is flat and it can make them pull to the left . With it being a new car and everything so tight it will make this even more noticable . Try another highway if one is handy .

Sounds like the dealer has been doing the right things to correct the issue but again , it may well be the road you are travelling on .

Originally Posted By: nitehawk55
Are you noticing this on any road you drive on ? Most front end alignment is set up to compinsate for a bit of a crown in the road but sometimes you'll get on a road that is flat and it can make them pull to the left . With it being a new car and everything so tight it will make this even more noticable . Try another highway if one is handy .

Sounds like the dealer has been doing the right things to correct the issue but again , it may well be the road you are travelling on .
So far it's drifting on all major highway I been on

Originally Posted By: Tboss

Hmmmm.... that's odd . How modern is the alignment equipment the dealer is using ?
I will say there are some shops/mechanics that are good at alignment and know what they are doing and looking for and others who don't know [censored] .

Hmmmm.... that's odd . How modern is the alignment equipment the dealer is using ?
I will say there are some shops/mechanics that are good at alignment and know what they are doing and looking for and others who don't know [censored] .
It's a bring you dealership it was only open since January But the equipment I have no idea how old

Well again , it's usually more the guy doing the alignment than the equipment itself .
Do you have a good alignment shop in your area ? It may well be worth getting them to have a look and if they do fing a problem letting your dealer know , they should come good for the cost if they aren't finding anything . You've got a new car and really there should not be an issue finding a problem like this and correcting it .

Well again , it's usually more the guy doing the alignment than the equipment itself .
Do you have a good alignment shop in your area ? It may well be worth getting them to have a look and if they do fing a problem letting your dealer know , they should come good for the cost if they aren't finding anything . You've got a new car and really there should not be an issue finding a problem like this and correcting it .
thank for the info I will see on Thursday morning what will they say wen I bring them the car

thank for the info I will see on Thursday morning what will they say wen I bring them the car

Honestly Tboss , I've found from my experience as a mechanic that all dealerships are not alike , some are great at trouble shooting others clueless because of the service manager down to the mechanics . Not saying that is your case , as I said it seems they went at the issue at first the correct way as your described but maybe beyond that you need to see an expert in front end problems to find what it is which is likely minor .

Good luck !

What brand tires did the car come with? Usually, they are Michelin eco tires or Firestone. Is the car a LE? You can check tires pressures on the main info screen. Press the "car" button I think it is, then "tire pressure". Car needs to be slightly warmed up for the numbers to appear.

Just got back From the dealer And this is what they found. Direct Link
Sorry Try to post a picture but don't know how

Last edited:
satinsilver said:
What brand tires did the car come with? Usually, they are Michelin eco tires or Firestone. Is the car a LE? You can check tires pressures on the main info screen. Press the "car" button I think it is, then "tire pressure". Car needs to be slightly warmed up for the numbers to appear. It's a camry se with Michelin mxm4

Just an FYI.

Manufacturer's alignment tolerances are too wide - by half.

Vehicles should be within the inner half of the range to be sure it isn't the vehicle that's the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back