Snow tires off soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Mine were off past weekend, in reality I did not need them all winter, but who knew?

Same here. We had a nasty snow storm at the end of October, and nothing to speak of since then. I normally put the snow tires on the last weekend in November and off the first weekend of April. Last winter was brutal, then the wicked storm in October made me think it would be bad again. But this was the mildest winter in my memory.

Yes, at this point I am just "burning up" my almost 10 year old Pilot Alpin PA2s ON PURPOSE, BOTH to force myself to buy new donuts next winter (one even has a bubble on the sidewall), AND to save wear on my summer/all-season setup as much as possible before I can stand it no longer and switch.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Yes, at this point I am just "burning up" my almost 10 year old Pilot Alpin PA2s ON PURPOSE, BOTH to force myself to buy new donuts next winter (one even has a bubble on the sidewall), AND to save wear on my summer/all-season setup as much as possible before I can stand it no longer and switch.
wink.gif

You should do a "John Force Burn Out" to burn them up...lol

Originally Posted By: postjeeprcr
Originally Posted By: dailydriver
wink.gif

You should do a "John Force Burn Out" to burn them up...lol

That might be in their future, right before the switch, as long as I can somehow avoid the axle shearing, ring & pinion shattering, diff grenading, wheel hop usually involved with that move!!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back