What i'll be doing today NASCAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go, Tony!

The last 39 laps were pure racing. Both drivers gave it all they had, and NASCAR didn't sully the result with therapeutic cautions or garbage green-white-checkers.

That race is one for the ages.

Yes, Smoke has most certainly matured and/or gotten the help he needed with the temper/anger problems which plagued his early Cup career!
thumbsup2.gif

I respect him so much more now than then (even if he did not take the whole current deal, or was not even in the current chase
wink.gif
).

He most certainly deserved this win, the way he fought with all of his might for the whole chase, and to do it as a team owner is NO EASY FEAT!!
cool.gif

That being said, I REALLY DO hope that Rousch gets another championship soon.
smile.gif

I felt a little bad for Carl Edwards. He was doing his best to take the loss like a man, but I could see the disappointment in his eyes. He ran better than Tony Stewart during the regular season, but Tony had an unbelievable Chase.

Oh well, you have to lose a NASCAR Cup Championship before you can win one.

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
I'm rooting for Stewart. If he can win a championship as an owner-driver, that will be a unique accomplishment in this era of superteams.

Except for the fact that his "ownership" is just a gift from Chevrolet to put his name on the team. He gets his cars, engines, and technical advice from HMS, and is, essentially, a fifth and sixth car on Hendrick's roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back