Super tire deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought 4 new Hankook Ventus V12's for my baby from Discount Tire Direct. 275/35/20.

No tax. No shipping. Beat EVERYONE'S price!

These guys are the bomb. My fourth transaction from them in a year and they are so easy to deal with.

Originally Posted By: satinsilver
If you don't mind me asking what was the price? Thanks!

NP, total was 789.00 at my door. Very excited as I need new shoes.

I was all set to bite a very big bullet and order PS3's at 380 a pop, but they are simply not out there and i can't wait.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8

NP, total was 789.00 at my door. Very excited as I need new shoes.

Wow, that is awesome for a tire that size! Up here in Canada I pay that much just for the two back tires (275-40-18s) for my Corvette! Luckily the fronts are a lot cheaper (since they are 245-45-17s, a very common size thanks to being on the Mustang GT for many years)

Originally Posted By: Patman
Wow, that is awesome for a tire that size! Up here in Canada I pay that much just for the two back tires (275-40-18s) for my Corvette! Luckily the fronts are a lot cheaper (since they are 245-45-17s, a very common size thanks to being on the Mustang GT for many years)

Wouldn't it be cheaper for tires, to drive to Buffalo, Rochester, or Detroit?

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04

Wouldn't it be cheaper for tires, to drive to Buffalo, Rochester, or Detroit?

A lot of my friends have done that actually, but I've always bought them locally so far. The next time I need tires I might just make the drive over the border though. Since I'm no longer daily driving the car, I can now safely run the tires down lower than I usually did. The car definitely won't see snow, and will rarely (if ever) see rain again, plus I won't be driving as many miles now, so it'll probably be a few years before I need tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back