Honda 5w-20 semi-synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. Just found out I can get this oil for under 3 bucks a quart for my honda. Wondering what you would put it on par with in terms of how good it is? Been looking through the uoa and voa sections but didn't see it in there. I assume around the same level as motorcraft 5w20, seems like a good oil for the price. Under 15 bucks for a syn blend oil change. Any thoughts? Thank you

They recently changes suppliers from Mobil to Conoco so there won't be any UOA/VOA. Motorcraft is probably close to the same thing.

Go to the voa section on the Motorcraft SN oil and your question will be answered. Motorcraft and Honda 97% the same.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: mac9128
Hello all. Just found out I can get this oil for under 3 bucks a quart for my honda. Wondering what you would put it on par with in terms of how good it is? Been looking through the uoa and voa sections but didn't see it in there. I assume around the same level as motorcraft 5w20, seems like a good oil for the price. Under 15 bucks for a syn blend oil change. Any thoughts? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back