Xenum VX and WRX oils, will you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is your Russian? At least the page I opened was not in English.
crazy2.gif

Sounds interesting. . . . .

I'll wait to see and hear how it is. . .

Definition:
GPX 5w40 is a synthetic top grade SAE 5W40 engine oil, containing ‘Micro Carbon Graphite’. It outperforms largely traditional motor oils because of its unique formula. The very special mix of synthetic base oils and high tech additives, combined with ‘Micro Carbon Graphite’, provides important advantages over other oils. Reducing friction between moving engine parts that wastefully consumes fuel energy. It efficiently prevents metal-to-metal contact and friction between surface asperities. Resulting in a decrease of the internal friction within the engine and providing unsurpassed fuel efficiency, offering up to twice the wear protection provided by popular synthetic motor oils.
GPX 5w40 produces excellent results such as:
Increases in fuel efficiency • increased power • less engine wear • reduction of engine noise • lowering of emissions and reduced oil consumption.
The unique ‘Micro Carbon Graphite’ guarantees a perfect stability of the colloidal graphite particles. This product is 100% filter-safe.

Specification:
Meets or surpasses the requirements of the following specifications:
API SM/CF
ACEA A3/B3/B4
Mercedes MB 229.3
VW 502/505
Porsche
BMW-98
Opel GM-LL-B-25

Application:
Its advanced formulation makes it the ideal choice for all modern and high performance engines but is also a perfect choice for older cars, such as pre 1990 models.
Suitable for all 4-stroke petrol or diesel cars and light commercial vehicles turbo-charged or normally aspirated.

My Russian is not good, but try these. I have translated the basic tech spec and some UOA.
wrx75w40spec.jpg

wrx75w40.jpg

vx5w30spec.jpg

vx5w30.jpg

wrx75w40a.jpg

smile.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back