Where to buy GC 0w30 (German Castrol) in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Canada, Toronto, it's available at Walmart for $9.47 per 1 litre.

Is it available in Buffalo for example and for how much?

I'm a little confused... in the subject you're asking about Canada, but in the body of the message you're asking about Buffalo, US.

In the US, you can find it at AutoZone and at PepBoys. It's about $5/qt if you catch it on sale.

If you go to Buffalo it is on sale right now (only until the 10th) at Autozone w/ a K&N filter for $30. Hurry up and call before and make sure they have Syntec 0w30, if you ask for GC they will not have a clue what you are talking about most likely.

Yeah, wait for sales at Canadian Tire.

PartSource also carries it, & will price match Canadian Tire sales.

But my local PartSource seems to be stocking Castrol Syntec 0W-30 in lesser qualities.
They say it doesn't seem to sell very well.
& I need 9 bottles at a time for my oil changes.

The last sales were like $7.49 & $6.99 per 1L bottle.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: chubbs1
If you go to Buffalo it is on sale right now (only until the 10th) at Autozone w/ a K&N filter for $30. Hurry up and call before and make sure they have Syntec 0w30, if you ask for GC they will not have a clue what you are talking about most likely.

Originally Posted By: chubbs1

True, but by the time you add in your gas, time, tolls, is it worth it to save $6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back