synlube lube-4-life/// RESULTS ARE HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Ankhmaat
VIS CS
40°C

STATUS WAS
NORMAL ON 26-Feb-10

Just wonder how many of your "tests" show NORMAL after 22 years on the some OIL ?

I am just wondering if you would let bruce381 or Molakule test this sample for us, what do you say.

Originally Posted By: c3po
VIS CS
40°C

STATUS WAS
NORMAL ON 26-Feb-10

Just wonder how many of your "tests" show NORMAL after 22 years on the some OIL ?

I am just wondering if you would let bruce381 or Molakule test this sample for us, what do you say.

It would be a waste of time, how do we know what oil he'd send them, the miles, on it, or time in service. Testing the oil in a respected members car is the only way to prove anything. I, like Johnny, would not take the chance.

I would like to see them send a virgin sample though!

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
VIS CS
40°C

STATUS WAS
NORMAL ON 26-Feb-10

It would be a waste of time, how do we know what oil he'd send them, the miles, on it, or time in service. Testing the oil in a respected members car is the only way to prove anything. I, like Johnny, would not take the chance.

I would like to see them send a virgin sample though!

Let's just start with a Virgin Sample of Synlube, and go from there, if we do not get a VOA on Synlube, then I see no reason why we should consider this oil over other oil's we have here that we have VOA's on.

Members, what do ya think.

Members, what do ya think.

That's too logical of a proposal. Do you have a backup plan?

When I was ready to change the oil filter I have offered to send the oil sample to anyone or any where if you'd pay for the test, no one has responded, the 4 oz I have sent to analyst and the other 4 or 5 oz that was in the filter I have used to lube hinges, hood latch and few other lube spots on the X1/9. Since I do not change the oil filter for 30,ooo to 50,000 miles it will be years before I will do that again. But no matter who will send you what sample or results, none of you will likely believe it anyway so the only way is to use SynLube in your own vehicles, which obviously you will not do since 22 years of satisfactory use is someting beyond your belief system.

Only 5 people I know have converted into SynLube this week, and about 50 or so people I know have done so in last few years, to most it took about 2 to 3 years before they started to believe that it is possible to "not change" motor oil, but when they see my car that is 1980 MY still running great, and some of them at best got 4 to 5 years on their cars before they were is such a poor shape that they did not wanted to take any more chance driving them, and that is thanks places like Jiffy Lube and HONDA and TOYOTA dealers that left oil filters loose, stripped the drain plug threads, etc.

FIAT never had a good reputation in USA, but the 1.5 L engine is super reliable and absolutely no problems, the BOSCH EFI totally trouble free, and with SynLube products in all systems, after the initial expense and one oil change, no other maintenance.

Only few sets of tires and 2 sets of brake pads, about six bulbs and one water pump is all that has been done since the car was new in 1979.

So I am quite satisfied, but every time I see there is no proof, seems that the same people have the same objections, in 5 years or more of discusing the negatives you all could have had a proof in your own vehicles....

But you are so very affraid, but why ?

Mobil, AMSOIL, SHELL does not give you ANY WARRANTY or GUARANTEE with their oil ? www.ftc.gov has lot of complains and multi million dollar fines agains all those companies, but none again SynLube, yet you still believe in their hype !!!

Because I'm a numbers guy-facts are facts.

No UOA, no VOA. Nothing to base our opinion on.

No Proof? Figured that out yet? ON AN OIL SITE?
33.gif

*shakes head*

If you do a quick google search every forum where this oil is talk about have the same pattern......new member talking about how great that oil is, saying he did use that oil for that long ect ect ,actual member asking for factual data, new member getting [censored] off and defensive saying people don’t believe him. Try to use home made data against other oil company and end up using multiple account to promote the so call product.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to back them up.

And there is none. Not even a product data sheet.

In bright yellow letters, it says "The first oil you do NOT change." (As an aside, gotta love their Nationwide gas Price guide. So far off....)

So anyway, if this is an oil I do not change, why does the "warranty" say I have to change it every 50K miles?

And if you send the oil back for your refund, just what are you going to do with your new lawn ornament until you get more of this miracle juice?

No problem!! Because instead of buying 5/6/7qts of this stuff, plus the add and service oil, you bought twice as much.

What a deal....

Yes, I can see the results are here, now. The end result being that this is another lubricant scam being perpetrated upon us here at BITOG by hucksters trying to sell their snake oil without the common decency of providing both a VOA and a UOA.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to back them up.

And there is none. Not even a product data sheet.

Exactly.

---------------------------------------------------------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-purchase_rationalization

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Post-purchase rationalization is a common phenomenon after people have invested significant time, money, or effort in something to convince themselves that it must have been worth it. Many decisions are made emotionally, and so are often rationalized retrospectively in an attempt to justify the choice.[1]

This rationalization is based on the principle of commitment and the psychological desire to stay consistent to that commitment. Some authorities would also consider this rationalization a manifestation of cognitive dissonance.
[edit] See also

* Apple evangelist
* Buyer's remorse
* Sunk cost
* Choice-supportive bias
* Escalation of commitment
* List of cognitive biases

Well I just checked and no the UOA did not get deleted this time YET

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1809336&page=11

So what is this continued ignorance about NO UOA, like you do not understand the data from Analyst in Los Angeles ?

When I bought SynLube in 1979 it was $ 50 per Quart, regular oil was about 65 cents, but fact is that since 1988 when I got the oil changed FREE at 90,000 miles I only had to pay for the $20 Oil Filter.

I keep track of my expenses and miles per gallon I get typically 42 to 45 MPG, again someting people with 2010 PRIUSES do not believe, as it is NOT POSSIBLE for FIAT from 1970's to gt better MPG than their top of the heap $30,000 hybrid.

I chalenged several of them to go on a run to San Francisco and see who runs of gasoline FIRST, even made $1,000 bet offer, but no one so far was willing to take their 60 to 70 MPG PRIUS to prove it.

This discussion is right up there, none of you was willing to spend $20 to $25 on cost of oil sample testing in YOUR favorite lab, and any and all of you can buy the VIRGIN SynLube from their web, they will never know who is buying it and why, but in over 5 years of badmouthing the snake oil none of you is willing to test even the VIrgin oil at your own expence !

Typed words are really cheap, but when you disregard real experience form at least dozen people that used to be on this web and just got tired of trying to convince FLAT EARTH SOCIETY MEMBERS of reality....

Simply pointless

No more posts from me, it is waste of time to communicate with ignorants that are sponsored by big oil and love to pollute the Earth with their USED OIL !!!

Good i wish law would protect people against shady business sadly some people will buy it use it and be to ashame to speak off when 4 year after they will bring their vehicle to a mechanic .....half of the vehicle on this cheap site have just been invented,improper description miss matching data for the model and year .....yes happy you gone hope to dont cross your product on any other forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back