How many Panther owners onboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be quite a number of us on here...Johnny, oldmaninsc, tig1, GMGuy, Crownvic4life. How many other people here own a Crown Vic, Grand Marquis, Town Car or Marauder?
19.gif

91 Mercury Grand Marquis. Original owner.

Edit: It's got a 5.0L. Though fully qualified, there was no way I was giving this one up to the C4C program.

Last edited:
2004 Mercury Grand Marquis. Got it for the girlfriend. Has 49k miles on it now. Great ride, smooth as glass. It was a previous loaner/dealer car. Probably slightly abused...who knows. After getting it last year or so ago I changed ALL fluids in it and did an AutoRX. Now has synthetic lubes all the way around, complete tranny drain and service, Red Line in the rear end, Red Line in the engine (going to try the new Pennz. Ultra soon), new fuel filter, complete coolant drain/refill, new brake fluid,....just about everything done to it for maintenance.

Originally Posted By: Troy_Built
Driving a chevy makes me throwup.....
grin2.gif

HAHA...me too sometimes...but that is from the G forces pinning me to the seat...
19.gif

Originally Posted By: 454chevy
grin2.gif

HAHA...me too sometimes...but that is from the G forces pinning me to the seat...
19.gif

Oh, so that was you the other day that I passed in my Ford.
19.gif
19.gif
grin2.gif

I bet she does great, too!

Does a '91 have a 4.6?

91 Town Car got the 4.6, the 4.6 came in the 92 and up vic's and grand marquis.

'95 Grand Marquis, about 123K, white with grey leather. Daily driver. Running Motorcraft 5W-20, and the FL820S at the moment, thinking of trying an ecore just for kicks.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Originally Posted By: 454chevy
grin2.gif

19.gif

Oh, so that was you the other day that I passed in my Ford.
19.gif
19.gif
grin2.gif

Probably....I was parked on the side of the road...
13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back