My new pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured we have gone on long enough without a little buddy in the house as allowed my Mom to keep out previous cat for companionship when my Dad passed a couple of years ago.....a week ago this little girl would not eat or even come out of the back of her cage. Once of the volunteers at the shelter through a lot of gentle talk and work, got her eating and socializing....we brought her home yesterday and she hid under the couch for about 20 minutes...after that it was her house as she now acts as if she owns the place..wants always be with ya and follows us around everywhere...she is a beautiful 3 year old Flamepoint Siamese weighing in at just over 5 lbs...so a tiny little cat but just what we wanted

No name yet...any suggestions??

IMG_2621.jpg

kitty1.jpg

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG0.jpg

Goose

Originally Posted By: Blue_Goose
she is a beautiful 3 year old Flamepoint Siamese weighing in at just over 5 lbs...so a tiny little cat but just what we wanted

I would name her Pixel.

Awesome! I LOVE cats (and dogs).

Every male cat we've ever had, despite their names, were always referred to as "Buddy", or "Bud".

So I just named the new stray cat I picked up last year Buddy!

I'd just wait and see her personality and the little funny things she does to get inspiration for her name.

With those big ol eyes, she doesn't look too happy about being photographed!
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Those big fat paws look incredible.

Yea. I was about to say! That little pal looks like a micro sized white lynx.

All my life , I , well disliked cats.....I was a dog person....a kitty stray came to my house , now I LOVE CATS !!!!!!

I have 3 indoor cats now.....they are amazing creatures indeed.
BOB

Originally Posted By: Canawler
Originally Posted By: Blue_Goose
No name yet...any suggestions??
_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG0.jpg

Bigfoot??
grin2.gif

Or Sasquatch. When you're playing with her, you're "messin with Sasquatch".

You could then call her Sassy for short.

Quote:
Or Sasquatch. When you're playing with her, you're "messin with Sasquatch".

And when she's naughty, you can refer to her as a "Sassy Squatch".

Thanks guys, I'll have to take a look at dem paws because I don't think they are as big as that pic I took on Blackberry! She might have been "flexing" or doughing the air lol Or it is an illusion..or darn..maybe they are that big!

All great suggestions..for names..keep em coming
grin2.gif

Goose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back